Republican senator presses FBI director over handling of Hunter Biden laptop

RETIREDFAN1

7 minutes ago, JETT said:

🤔

Do you not know what I'm referring to?  Was that before you started paying attention?  Lol.  I criticize when it's warranted.  I don't mind his tweets but cannot stand him tweeting about people like rosie oddonell or other celebs because they're simply not relative and nobody cares what they think anyway.

On 10/20/2020 at 3:22 PM, Youngcoach123 said:

Leftist are financially remedial.  

you own your house, worth 300k. Mortgage is at 100k. You are +200k net worth. Let’s say you have two cars worth 50k a piece, now you are +100k and at a 66% debt to net worth ratio. Once you get to 75% as a multi billionaire then you would maybe have a case of someone maybe trying to pull strings to off old debt. The current president is at 10% 

And that’s using the 1 billion debt number. Financially the president is in great shape. 

“don’t worry about the rich guy becoming a politician, worry about the politician becoming a rich guy.”  YC123

I would also say that 90% of those loans are business loans, and he is not personally responsible for them his businesses are.  President Trump has also never filed for personal bankruptcy in his life.  Yes, his businesses have, but that's a fact of doing business in the real world.  We've some of the giants of industry file bankruptcy several times during their tenure, but some people want to call that a failure.  

As for the Hunter Biden the F.B.I. should should investigate him and find out exactly what he's been hiding.  I'm sure Joe knows his dealings in the business world.  He has covered and vouched for him his entire life.