Shapiro on why he didn't vote for Trump in 2016, but will in 2020

Monte1076

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

Shocked and awed! Trump is getting the white nationalist vote of Ben Shapiro??? That makes me change my vote. 

You understand that Ben Shapiro is an Orthodox Jew, right? And that he's been a target of white supremacists? White supremacists generally don't like our Jewish brothers an sisters.

I have to ask if Ben Shapiro being, in your words, "white nationalist" is something that you believe because it's what you were told, or a conclusion you came to based on what he's said and your own research.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

And you are a fanatic and a blinded, bitter pill, Kirt. Bless your heart! Gonna be rough days ahead for you. 

Larry, you really do need help with your hatred ... your thought process has been totally corrupted ... such a pitiful,  pathetic existence  ....  I worry about young influential minds being around someone like you ... so bitter and twisted ....

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

He's definitely getting the "people who don't support rapists and pedophiles" vote.......

Ummm. I think you’ve become senile in your retirement. All you do is spout the same thing every post. You’d think with all of your free time now you’d at least be able to come up with some originality. 

48 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

Ummm. I think you’ve become senile in your retirement. All you do is spout the same thing every post. You’d think with all of your free time now you’d at least be able to come up with some originality. 

No need too.......the dims have labeled themselves with their support of these perversions.....I'll be calling you all out on the pedophilia and rape forever.......

7 hours ago, Unashamed said:

Especially when he used habla, its hablo,  you use the masculine form here.  Lol.  Then he called YOU the moron.

Actually, habla is occasionally the correct word. The verb is "hablar" (to speak). "Hablo" is the "I" form, as in "I speak Spanish." (Yo hablo espanol)

Habla is used in cases where it's noted that the language Spanish is spoken, as in "Se habla espanol".

There is no masculine/feminine form of hablar. If I'm not mistaken, the masculine/feminine forms are generally used for nouns and relevant adjectives. It's been years since I've had any real dealings with the Spanish language, so I may be mistaken.

Something like that.

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Unashamed said:

I drove a cab and bar tended in the majority Spanish speaking side of San Antonio for a few years.  In this context it's hablo.   

Gotcha. I have a certain person in ignore, so I didn't see the context.

I did just want to point out that verbs like hablar don't have a masculine/feminine form. They're conjugated based on who is speaking, to whom, and in what tense.