Mabank foreits to CH due to COVID

bandman5554

6 hours ago, EazyMoney said:

All the schools have to play along with the hoax or they will be scolded.  They are more concerned with that than the mental health of their students.  Lots of positive results but no one is sick.  It’s beyond dumb.  

I’m not opposed to taking a conservative approach to Covid.  But this is where the problem lies in the school setting.  If a student/athlete tests positive for Covid they can return after 10 days with 24 hours symptom free or a negative PCR result which could be sooner than 10 days.  On the other hand if a student/athlete is exposed to a person who is known Covid positive, the student/athlete automatically gets 14 days quarantine regardless if they are symptom free and have negative PCR test results.  That makes zero sense to me.  I know what the CDC says, but my personal experience tells me this is over reach.

7 hours ago, EazyMoney said:

All the schools have to play along with the hoax or they will be scolded.  They are more concerned with that than the mental health of their students.  Lots of positive results but no one is sick.  It’s beyond dumb.  

Ding Ding Ding!  Nailed it.