running up the score wo-s

powerlifter

its been said some people dislike wo-s is becouse they  dont know when to call off the dogs. its like this,thompson gets a good look of his freshmen and soph ,over the years this not new i belive this is why  they are good year after year and it will not stop this year.

smiles thats to be see young man if carthage  has a good DF backfield to cover wo-s two all state recivers and a jr  RB who has over a 1000 yards  should be a good game .carthage is a big team on both sides of the ball and a very good qb that makes dangres. PS SORRY ABOUT THE SPELLING

Don't have a problem with not calling off the dogs as long as the young guys are getting some playing time. They want to show what they can do as well. Always give it your best, but be respectful.  They other team will learn to deal with adversity, life will be full of it in their future.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, powerlifter said:

smiles thats to be see young man if carthage  has a good DF backfield to cover wo-s two all state recivers and a jr  RB who has over a 1000 yards  should be a good game .carthage is a big team on both sides of the ball and a very good qb that makes dangres. PS SORRY ABOUT THE SPELLING

Carthage has 14 INT’s in 5 games.  3 vs Kilgore, 3 vs Gilmer, 3 vs PG, 4 vs Center and 1 vs Jasper.  I think they will be ok vs WOS.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, powerlifter said:

Does your spell check work? Just wondering.

they've only had 1 game (opening game) with a blowout score really...nothing else was anything to write home about. why is there a post about this...averaging barely more than 40 a game.

Gilmer averages about 45-46 and has lost

Pleasant Grove averages 41-42 and has lost

and that was just some quick glancing...

2 hours ago, JasperDawg said:

funny thing is, ole powerlifter doesn't post hardly if any at all (or least not with powerlifter id) over at the other website.

i feel like Halloween is his favorite and he likes being in his super hero outfit and coming here to try and get a rise out of yall.

I think Powerlifter posts on the SETX site under another screen name 😂

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/27/2020 at 11:35 AM, mikehoncho said:

Powerlifter I'll give you this... you are a diehard WOS fan and you will shout it from the rooftops for all eternity I imagine.  

But if they make it that far, they have a rude awakening coming. 

what do you know about wo-s

12 hours ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Going to get beat by Carthage and is a 4a Division 2 team. 

wo-s has got to get past jasper and yes you nailed it i do work for wo-s weight program we here has one of the best program in the state and well get better