running up the score wo-s

powerlifter

On 10/19/2020 at 8:32 PM, powerlifter said:

smiles thats to be see young man if carthage  has a good DF backfield to cover wo-s two all state recivers and a jr  RB who has over a 1000 yards  should be a good game .carthage is a big team on both sides of the ball and a very good qb that makes dangres. PS SORRY ABOUT THE SPELLING

Heck I'd have 1000 yds playing that schedule🤣🤣

4 hours ago, ctown81 said:

Heck I'd have 1000 yds playing that schedule🤣🤣

lol, who have you played that was so good, i love watching your tube i see this one team that avg around 300 pounds on the OL they, have pushed other teams around the last couple years they will win it all this year but it will come to a end this year

7 hours ago, powerlifter said:

lol, who have you played that was so good, i love watching your tube i see this one team that avg around 300 pounds on the OL they, have pushed other teams around the last couple years they will win it all this year but it will come to a end this year

Hard for me to read this post and the previous one. I took a guess at what you said and replied to my guess. 

• LOL! 1

16 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

Hard for me to read this post and the previous one. I took a guess at what you said and replied to my guess. 

What I got out of it, besides a headache, is that one team (that powerlifter has maybe seen on youtube?) is going to win it all this year but also come to an end this year?? I don't know who the team is though...

6 hours ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Contrary to popular belief not many Carthage fans they are the Alabama of high school football. Lot of it Carthage fatigue and some jealousy to be honest.

And some admiration.......as bad as I hate to say it. They are like Tom Brady.......you don't have to like him, but you got to respect him!!!

• Like 1