CNN is full of a bunch of jackoffs...literally

TheShadowKnows

2 minutes ago, JETT said:

which are the same ppl who claim the Democratic party isn't the same as it use to be and left the party  🤔 sounds fishy huh? 

Tim Scott, Ben Carson

Vs

Sparticus, Guam capsize guy

i mean really??? 

The first two African-American senators represented the state of Mississippi during the Reconstruction era, following the American Civil War.  Hiram Rhodes Revels, the first African American to serve, was elected by the Mississippi State Legislature to succeed Albert G. Brown, who resigned during the Civil War. Some Democratic members of the United States Senate opposed his being seated based on the court case Dred Scott v. Sandford (1857) by the Supreme Court of the United States, claiming that Revels did not meet the nine-year citizenship requirement, but the majority of senators voted to seat him.[1] 

• LOL! 1

Just want to say--Not very christian of you all--I mean--which one of you is going to cast the first stone--who hasn't done what that guy did? Maybe you all just didn't do it for the camera--and then some of us might have--but that is a whole other industry--located in Van Nuys. LOL. 

52 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

I wouldn’t count on it. This election won’t rule over my life. I can graciously lose . If fraud happens which your party is inclined to do then all bets are off. Neither will landslide . So let’s just stop that talk. The fanfare is simply not there so it is hilarious seeing the left justify a automatic victory. Must be some real corruption to be so confident.

Lol, I dont know how this election will turn out, but I got an idea 🤔 😉