Navy Seal Commander Who Got Bin Laden Votes for Biden

BarryLaverty

1 minute ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Trump needs the Midwest and continue with the people who love the country. California and New York arenโ€™t smart enough to turn red .

trump has more dislikes than likes with the American ppl... go figureย 

33 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

He will definitely not win this state. You honestly have to be an idiot to support that ticket lol.

ย 

29 minutes ago, JETT said:

Everything I've seen he will probably win this state, he needs more than tx and Floridaย 

ย 

2 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘†lmao go back to the little kids tableย 

Maybe this will get you caught up... seem to be lacking here lately... it clearly says he as in trump will probably win this state, then says he will need more than tx and florida... biden can without those 2, trump can't...ย  hopefully that helped you, i slowed it down as much as possibleย 

• LOL! 1

Just now, JETT said:

ย 

ย 

Maybe this will get you caught up... seem to be lacking here lately... it clearly says he as in trump will probably win this state, then says he will need more than tx and florida... biden can without those 2, trump can't...ย  hopefully that helped you, i slowed it down as much as possibleย 

Crawfishing is fun lol

1 minute ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Good try, thatโ€™s not what you meant. Kids table it is

ย 

Just now, Youngcoach123 said:

Crawfishing is fun lol

Sad when you get proved wrong... you throw out a bunch of BS... but carry on its entertaining, i know what I meant obviously someone is lost ๐Ÿคฃย 

2 minutes ago, JETT said:

ย 

Sad when you get proved wrong... you throw out a bunch of BS... but carry on its entertaining, i know what I meant obviously someone is lost ๐Ÿคฃย 

Proved wrong? Naw bro, you crawfishing. Talk about all the Biden signs with lion saying he (Biden)ย wonโ€™t win and then you say he willย 

ย 

but but but I meant trump lol. Gtfoh

6 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Proved wrong? Naw bro, you crawfishing. Talk about all the Biden signs with lion saying he (Biden)ย wonโ€™t win and then you say he willย 

ย 

Ok man whatever...ย  plz don't steer down the road lion headed down.. Hes lost and your heading that way as well SMH... i don't think biden will win TX, I think it'll be close but trump will get it... biden wins states that Hillary didn't to become the next president... get your dead votes, illegals etc excuses ready id hate for you to forget 1ย 

29 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

ย 

Give jett a break...it's already been established the kid has a serious problem with reading comprehension. ๐Ÿ˜

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, TTman7 said:

That's what I said. I...bet...you're...not. Keep up son, the short-bus will still be waiting on you when you're ready.ย 

First im a kid? Now im a son? Lol yall are hilarious.. difference in opinions and votes has the (right) name calling...:rofl: funny stuff to say the least

9 hours ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Exactly his dream world . TDS has got him posting stupidity worse than Barry.

Dear Lion,ย 

I would like to admonishย you for the endless delusion that you labor under, that you offer any insight, intelligent thought or original thinking. In short, you're dumb and should rein in the arrogant hostility toward others. It's unbecoming and will result in you never having friends at recess.ย 
Sincerely,ย 

The World Since 1987