50 Cent Endorses President Donald Trump After Seeing Biden’s Tax Plan

RETIREDFAN1

20 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

If I made millions, I'd support Trump too.

Funny how the rich got richer under the obama administration also. 

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2019/sep/10/stanley-greenberg/did-most-americans-lose-wealth-income-under-barack/

https://money.cnn.com/2013/09/15/news/economy/income-inequality-obama/index.html

So why would anyone vote for someone that is GOING TO RAISE OUR TAXES. 

And yes, I know the old democratic comeback--we are just going to raise taxes on those making $400K or more. And the Corporate Taxes will be raised back to 28%, and Social Security taxes will be raised or put back into place. 

@JETTHow you could vote for someone that is actually going to take money our of your pockets is crazy--Whether you are a sole proprietorship or a Corporation--you are going to lose money--especially if you paid the taxes you said you did last time. Plus, you will get to add another 12.4% more, because the Social Security taxes will be re-instated. Not only for you personally, but as a business, you are going to have to pay 6.2% for each employee you have. I am sure as a business man, you have employees. And to top it off, the democratic party is NOT going to cap the Social Security taxes a $135K, but on whatever you earn. So just imagine, you make a $100k salary--boom, you just lost $6200 on your salary for SS taxes--plus if you are sole proprietorship--you have to shell out another 6.2%--meaning you are shelling out $12,400 for each $100K you earn. Your Corporate tax rate, if a corporation will increase at least 7%--so for every $100K--there is another $7000 dollars. 

I just have to wonder why people vote with their hearts instead of their brains. I guess the same could be said about marriage, divorce, "love". It is really a shame that all people don't vote with their pocket books. 

On 10/21/2020 at 9:22 AM, ctown81 said:

If I made millions, I'd support Trump too.

I don't make millions, and I support him, because he's great for my wallet.  Not so much back from March - June of 2020, but before and after.  Biden is just going to stick me back to 2008-2016 years, and probably worse with the virus still going on.  

On 10/21/2020 at 10:01 AM, DannyZuco said:

Funny how the rich got richer under the obama administration also. 

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2019/sep/10/stanley-greenberg/did-most-americans-lose-wealth-income-under-barack/

https://money.cnn.com/2013/09/15/news/economy/income-inequality-obama/index.html

So why would anyone vote for someone that is GOING TO RAISE OUR TAXES. 

And yes, I know the old democratic comeback--we are just going to raise taxes on those making $400K or more. And the Corporate Taxes will be raised back to 28%, and Social Security taxes will be raised or put back into place. 

@JETTHow you could vote for someone that is actually going to take money our of your pockets is crazy--Whether you are a sole proprietorship or a Corporation--you are going to lose money--especially if you paid the taxes you said you did last time. Plus, you will get to add another 12.4% more, because the Social Security taxes will be re-instated. Not only for you personally, but as a business, you are going to have to pay 6.2% for each employee you have. I am sure as a business man, you have employees. And to top it off, the democratic party is NOT going to cap the Social Security taxes a $135K, but on whatever you earn. So just imagine, you make a $100k salary--boom, you just lost $6200 on your salary for SS taxes--plus if you are sole proprietorship--you have to shell out another 6.2%--meaning you are shelling out $12,400 for each $100K you earn. Your Corporate tax rate, if a corporation will increase at least 7%--so for every $100K--there is another $7000 dollars. 

I just have to wonder why people vote with their hearts instead of their brains. I guess the same could be said about marriage, divorce, "love". It is really a shame that all people don't vote with their pocket books. 

I was kind of hoping that a business man on this blogging site would/could answer these questions, honestly. But it seems that this individual would rather "NO COMMENT" than have to explain why he would vote to hurt his own business. JS.