Who you got  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got

• Garrison by a lot
    • Garrison by a little
    • San Augustine by a little
    • San Augustine by a lot

15 hours ago, trueblue82 said:

I’m not sure about the QB change for the Bulldogs. I think the Wolves adjust for the loss of Barnes and get their other playmakers involved. Wolves by 13. 

I agree with you about the QB change ... the freshman QB only has one start and they would be far more likely to pull an upset with #5 at QB ... The freshman QB is going to be a good one and is the QB of the future ... they are trying to get him some valuable experience for the future ... If the dawgs can play 4 qtrs and cut down on the mental mistakes,  they have a shot ....

1 hour ago, KirtFalcon said:

I agree with you about the QB change ... the freshman QB only has one start and they would be far more likely to pull an upset with #5 at QB ... The freshman QB is going to be a good one and is the QB of the future ... they are trying to get him some valuable experience for the future ... If the dawgs can play 4 qtrs and cut down on the mental mistakes,  they have a shot ....

5 is a great athlete for sure.  I think he’s been messing up quite a few of the plays per game, though.  Just from watching the games.  I’m not close with this coaching staff, so that’s just a guess.  Just some of the plays seem disconnected when he runs them, like he was supposed to do something different than what he did, and it kills the play or the drive.  I guess the question is do you live with that for the A+ athleticism or do you give the kid a shot and let him get some experience.  I wouldn’t say either are wrong calls, but I’d like to see the dogs in the playoffs, but setting up for future success is important too.

• Thanks 1

If Garrison can play a complete game and quit turning it over 5 or 6 times, we have a good chance to win this game.  The trend of playing 3 quarters and then the wheels running off has to change somehow.  The freshman QB is a baller, but was a little banged up for the Shelbyville game, I like him playing there.  #5 is our best running back if you can get him in space.  Our offensive line is still having breakdowns at times, we have one that takes about 3/4s of the plays off, it's hard to watch.  All that being said, our district mates are pretty dang good so we'll have to see who wants this game more, that's all it will come down to.

• Like 1