Topless teen-girl photos on 'Biden' laptop? Delaware police reportedly investigating

RETIREDFAN1

22 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

That's on both sides of the biased media. 

No, there are facts that are reported, but won't find anything but half truths and lies if all you watch/read in the anti-Trump liberal media ... just to prove my point, the anti-Trump media is still refusing to cover all the China/Ukraine pay for play business with the Bidens .... why is that? It's because their coverage is totally dishonest  .....

21 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

No, there are facts that are reported, but won't find anything but half truths and lies if all you watch/read in the anti-Trump liberal media ... just to prove my point, the anti-Trump media is still refusing to cover all the China/Ukraine pay for play business with the Bidens .... why is that? It's because their coverage is totally dishonest  .....

Sooooo..... conservative media only reports facts?

22 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

still not one word condemning pedophiles and child murderers in their party from the libnuts.......speaks volumes about their character and credibility.........

Probably because you are making it up. I haven’t seen anyone condemning Rudy other than the libs. 

3 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

Probably because you are making it up. I haven’t seen anyone condemning Rudy other than the libs. 

Rudy did nothing.......complete lie by the libnut media.....

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2020/10/21/rudy-giuliani-calls-borat-gotcha-moment-a-complete-fabrication-and-attempt-to-thwart-biden-investigation/

The LAPTOP crackhead hunter left is undeniable and incontrovertible EVIDENCE..........

from the article....."

The clip from the Borat sequel went viral on Wednesday, reportedly showing Giuliani lying on a hotel bed, tucking in his shirt with his hand down his pants, with a young woman standing close by. Actor Sacha Baron Cohen enters the room in disguise and screams that the young woman is 15 years-old.

The Associated Press noted that the actress in question is listed as 24 years old on the Internet Movie Database site.

Rudy Giuliani was apparently under the impression that he was being interviewed by a news crew about the Trump administration before realizing that it was all a hoax."

3 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Rudy did nothing.......complete lie by the libnut media.....

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2020/10/21/rudy-giuliani-calls-borat-gotcha-moment-a-complete-fabrication-and-attempt-to-thwart-biden-investigation/

The LAPTOP crackhead hunter left is undeniable and incontrovertible EVIDENCE..........

So he denies it because he was caught in a compromising position and you take him at his word yet you believe a blind Trump supporter about Biden. That’s hilariously dumb of you. I guess we will have to watch Borat 2 tomorrow to see for ourselves. 

1 minute ago, PepeSilvia said:

So he denies it because he was caught in a compromising position and you take him at his word yet you believe a blind Trump supporter about Biden. That’s hilariously dumb of you. I guess we will have to watch Borat 2 tomorrow to see for ourselves. 

you're the ignorant one....read the post above....even IF he was, it was a TWENTY-FOUR YEAR OLD ACTOR........you guys are STILL the party of pedophiles and child murderers.......:rofl: