President Trump calls Dr. Fascist an 'idiot' and 'disaster'

RETIREDFAN1

3 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Fauci is a paid hack, pushing a globalist Narrative; nothing more, nothing Less.

#1 butt hurt fan on smoaky free from prison.... i respect all those 💩👎 symbols you threw at me, word of advice try and not be so blatant about your racism and you may not get another vacation :rofl: but I do acknowledge your my biggest hater lm-o

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Pay no attention to that. Heck I have Barry ignoring me cause he allergic to the truth. I couldn’t care less about his feelings. 

That guy has even less credibility than the sources he uses to push his propaganda and therefore should simply be ignored.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Now now you have got into your feelings from time to time. Not the worst culprit but not innocent as well. We need more right minded folks to deal with the leftist loons on here.

None of you have ever gotten me into my feelings.... its a message board I take nothing on here serious..... thats yalls biggest problem 

• LOL! 1

2 hours ago, JETT said:

#1 butt hurt fan on smoaky free from prison.... i respect all those 💩👎 symbols you threw at me, word of advice try and not be so blatant about your racism and you may not get another vacation :rofl: but I do acknowledge your my biggest hater lm-o

Says the biggest Racist on the forum...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, JETT said:

I'm flattered by your openly true colors on display.... just confirmed what most thought... denial is a big issue with racism, wouldn't you agree bud

I’m racist because I called you BW? Hell, I have called people of all races that, but only you got weepy over it...😜

4 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

I wasn't talking to you.  Bye

BarryLaverty is going to disappear after this election just like his previous incarnation LarryDavid did......he can dish it out, but after the loss, he can't take it........He'll be back on in 2022 with another new name........:rofl:

3 hours ago, JETT said:

None of you have ever gotten me into my feelings.... its a message board I take nothing on here serious..... thats yalls biggest problem 

Obviously you take nothing serious,  you're actually voting for Big Guy Hiden Biden.