3AD2 Regional Champions

THEHARDWAY

9 hours ago, wtxfootball said:

Region 1 definitely the hardest. Not saying who ever wins there will win state. But they’ve got 4 of the top 10. Canadian, spearman, Childress, and Idalou. I’ve seen Idalou live and they are very good. Much much better than I thought they’d be. Any of those 4 teams would destroy the 3rd best team in any other region. 

Don't agree with this.... Region 4 has Franklin East Bernard and Poth in the top 10 so destroying the 3rd best team is a little far fetched... I also think region 3 is pretty good

1 hour ago, lionpride08 said:

Don't agree with this.... Region 4 has Franklin East Bernard and Poth in the top 10 so destroying the 3rd best team is a little far fetched... I also think region 3 is pretty good

Jury is still out on Spearman and Childress. Idalou will be solid. Franklin has given up a lot of points, but are still solid. EB is EB. Pooh has played nobody.

21 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

Region 3 is good too.... West Rusk, Elysian Fields, Daingerfield, Waskom, Newton 

I agree. I’ve stated on here that there is a lot of parity this year. 

I don’t think Waskom has what it takes this year though. The EF loss, after DF easily beats DF, doesn’t look good. I know NOTHING about West Rusk, so I can’t comment. From film this year, I believe that Gunter and Canadian are the two most complete teams. I felt like they were last year as well. I feel like in a perfect world, DF is the most talented. I do not feel like the region 4 teams will compete with 1 or 2 this year. I don’t think the defense is there. 

this is just my opinion, and not trying to be a homer. 

50 minutes ago, Airitout1 said:

I agree. I’ve stated on here that there is a lot of parity this year. 

I don’t think Waskom has what it takes this year though. The EF loss, after DF easily beats DF, doesn’t look good. I know NOTHING about West Rusk, so I can’t comment. From film this year, I believe that Gunter and Canadian are the two most complete teams. I felt like they were last year as well. I feel like in a perfect world, DF is the most talented. I do not feel like the region 4 teams will compete with 1 or 2 this year. I don’t think the defense is there. 

this is just my opinion, and not trying to be a homer. 

DF escaped with a win against EF go back and watch that game.  No way DF beats EF again if they play ! shouldn’t of won the first time around.  Hoping for a rematch.  Region 3 better keep an eye on the Jackets. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Airitout1 said:

Jury is still out on Spearman and Childress. Idalou will be solid. Franklin has given up a lot of points, but are still solid. EB is EB. Pooh has played nobody.

Franklin has also played a tougher district then most teams as well(toughest according to DC). In district Franklin went 343 PF 114 PA... Our defense is a lot better since week 1 dont sleep on them.

1 hour ago, Fblife13 said:

Yall keep sleeping on us tigers.we will be just fine come playoffs. 

Not sleeping, hence why I said the most talented in a perfect world. However, the way they are playing now, they would be picked apart by a disciplined team like GT or Canadian. 

17 hours ago, Airitout1 said:

Not sleeping, hence why I said the most talented in a perfect world. However, the way they are playing now, they would be picked apart by a disciplined team like GT or Canadian. 

I wasn't referring to your post. And after finding out some things yesterday, I'm concerned with the coaching staff.  They need to figure out how to get along or we will be a quick exit  which is a shame with a team that could compete for state. 

1 hour ago, Fblife13 said:

I wasn't referring to your post. And after finding out some things yesterday, I'm concerned with the coaching staff.  They need to figure out how to get along or we will be a quick exit  which is a shame with a team that could compete for state. 

That #### man. That should be the last thing to derail a team!

• Like 1

On 10/23/2020 at 10:02 AM, Wild74 said:

Here is Pigskins interesting take on Region 3 and how it will play out

122160153_10219283055366782_568290404341

If they update this after this last weeks games I would like to see the new matchups now that they have more info. 

• Like 1