3AD2 Regional Champions

THEHARDWAY

Just now, Airitout1 said:

A Lot of Parity this year. This years Canadian team is better than last years, but who knows. I think you have, in no order, Canadian, Gunter, DF, Newton, Franklin, EB, and dark horses in  Spearman, Waskom, Idalou, and EF. 

it will be a #### shoot come playoffs.

At the same time, you can find flaws with each of those teams!

I believe Newton has way to many sophomores to go past round 3.  Unlike a couple years ago, we have a depth problem and those 2 hurricanes put is about 3 weeks behind. Just an old timers view but I starting to feel like the Lone Ranger without Tonto wearing these I can't breath mask. 

5 hours ago, Airitout1 said:

A Lot of Parity this year. This years Canadian team is better than last years, but who knows. I think you have, in no order, Canadian, Gunter, DF, Newton, Franklin, EB, and dark horses in  Spearman, Waskom, Idalou, and EF. 

it will be a #### shoot come playoffs.

1 hour ago, jimmyw said:

I believe Newton has way to many sophomores to go past round 3.  Unlike a couple years ago, we have a depth problem and those 2 hurricanes put is about 3 weeks behind. Just an old timers view but I starting to feel like the Lone Ranger without Tonto wearing these I can't breath mask. 

That’s good insight. This year, more than any, I feel like will be about matchups. I think if Newton ends up facing a passing team (DF, EF), they will be picked apart. I feel like they could stop a run heavy team like Waskom. However, I see a run heavy Waskom giving DF fits, considering the struggle against Dekalb. 

just what I See from outside looking in. Keep in mind I’m 400 miles away though!

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Airitout1 said:

That’s good insight. This year, more than any, I feel like will be about matchups. I think if Newton ends up facing a passing team (DF, EF), they will be picked apart. I feel like they could stop a run heavy team like Waskom. However, I see a run heavy Waskom giving DF fits, considering the struggle against Dekalb. 

just what I See from outside looking in. Keep in mind I’m 400 miles away though!

I agree. But dfield defense is more than capable to stop the run.tonight we will see against run heavy pewitt.and good at it.

57 minutes ago, Fblife13 said:

I agree. But dfield defense is more than capable to stop the run.tonight we will see against run heavy pewitt.and good at it.

I can’t wait to see a EF and DF rematch was hoping it Would be in Quarter finals not area though guess depends on how seeding plays out. 

17 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

Let’s see what they can do when they actually play someone. We seen what happened to them in pre district. Why don’t you post those scores? And don’t say it’s because they played 4a teams, because the last 2 or 3 years they beat those teams. 

I posted "district"numbers because that is what the Canadian and Franklin guys posted, yes first 2 games were horrible to watch i was there. Maybe WR could beat this down Newton  team🤷

20 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

And I was pointing out a fact that Newton’s district is terrible. Now move on newbie. 

District 9 ain't a lot better if at all. And you could make the case that West Rusk season is on the same path as Newton. Got beat bad in non district and now looks good against weaker district opponents. Maybe not but it seems like yall are going back and forth over who got peanut butter in their chocolate and who got chocolate in their peanut butter.