I don't know how......

RETIREDFAN1

People who are supporting biden can look at themselves in the mirror in the morning......I mean they support a party and a candidate that is for the murder of children.....they support a party and candidate that won't condemn a known rapist......they support a party and candidate who want to sell out and send our companies to communist china.....they support a party and a candidate that knowingly and willingly cover up for pedophiles......they support a party and candidate that watched American cities burn to the ground and supported the scumbag arsonists......how can you people look at yourselves in the mirror and go on every day knowing YOU support all of this too, by being supporters of biden and the democrats.........

• Thanks 2

25 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

People who are supporting biden can look at themselves in the mirror in the morning......I mean they support a party and a candidate that is for the murder of children.....they support a party and candidate that won't condemn a known rapist......they support a party and candidate who want to sell out and send our companies to communist china.....they support a party and a candidate that knowingly and willingly cover up for pedophiles......they support a party and candidate that watched American cities burn to the ground and supported the scumbag arsonists......how can you people look at yourselves in the mirror and go on every day knowing YOU support all of this too, by being supporters of biden and the democrats.........

Satan holds their souls...

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

B916ABFC-51A3-4242-8F14-39391EDF47A6.jpeg

Accuse the other side of your crimes.....we all KNOW how you communist punks work.......don't work here because most of us aren't libnuts........:rofl:....but I digress....I still want to know how you pukes justify supporting the party of child murder and pedophilia??? 

• Thanks 1

Just now, BarryLaverty said:

You didn't read that article, did ya? 

Nope....i dont waste my time reading libnut trash.....YALL are the ones supporting pedophiles......and following the old Marxist plan of accusing your opponent of what you are guilty of........

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

I don't post it, Lion, uh, Gertie....Pepe did. I read it and found it on point, so I liked it. QRetired responded to it, but he didn't read it. That was my point. 

I read it. The “slate” article was based in overwhelmingly opinion with no facts. Which slate is known for. Which points did you find on point? I love the liberal friends that have a large selection of media outlets to choose from to slander, but none have any facts. But with confronted with actual evidence that the Director of National Intelligence confirms, it just propaganda. Lol

• Thanks 1