Is "The Big Guy" Going To Come Out Of Hiding?

KirtFalcon

14 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

When is The Big Guy going to come clean? ....

Going to be a rough 4 years for you, nobody but trump supporters care about this... ppl have already made up their minds who they're voting for no matter what comes out.... BIDEN 2020

6 minutes ago, JETT said:

Going to be a rough 4 years for you, nobody but trump supporters care about this... ppl have already made up their minds who they're voting for no matter what comes out.... BIDEN 2020

Funny how every time Biden comes out of his bunker to speak, there about 10 or 20 people there to see him, whereas Trump commands crowds in the multiple Thousands; 

Can you explain this?

Just now, CarthDawg77 said:

Funny how every time Biden comes out of his bunker to speak, there about 10 or 20 people there to see him, whereas Trump commands crowds in the multiple Thousands; 

Can you explain this?

I can...Biden supporters aren't mindless minions who believe in science and don't want to be a part of a super spreader event, like what happened in the White House, and Trumpites need to go worship their Dear Leader and don't believe in science and could care less about others. Pretty simple. Like your average Trump supporter! 😏

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

2 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Can you explain this?

Maybe biden supporters taking the virus a lil more serious.... you and a few others keep telling yourselves that what you see when he speaks is all his voters... going to be epic 

1 minute ago, BarryLaverty said:

I can...Biden supporters aren't mindless minions who believe in science and don't want to be a part of a super spreader event, like what happened in the White House, and Trumpites need to go worship their Dear Leader and don't believe in science and could care less about others. Pretty simple. Like your average Trump supporter! 😏

Biden is going to be Crushed in this election Landslide in Trump’s favor!😂😂😂

45 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Are the Plugs supporters going to stand by as The Big Guy is unmasked? Oh wait, the liberal media hasn't told you about The Big Guy and his 10$  million  kickback from China? Well, Crack Head Hunter's  business partner CEO is spilling the beans this morning, maybe CNN and  LSDMSNBC  missed it? .... 

I've got an idea, they could unmask The Big Guy on the Masked Singer ....

2 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Don’t you mean the “Witless Protection Plan?”😂

Actually, it's The Federal Prison Program For Corrupt Failed Politicians .... he might get a female Clinton cellmate soon if things fall in place ...

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

I can...Biden supporters aren't mindless minions who believe in science and don't want to be a part of a super spreader event

Then why have events at all?

could care less about others

Like Antifa and many on the Left? Oh, and "could care less" means that one does care -- at least a little. I think you mean "couldn't" care less.

1 hour ago, JETT said:

Maybe biden supporters taking the virus a lil more serious.... you and a few others keep telling yourselves that what you see when he speaks is all his voters... going to be epic 

You mean the virus that has a survival rate ranging from 94-99.9%?  That virus?  Cmon man!

Just now, KirtFalcon said:

Larry, you can :poop: all over the place ... the Bidens may need Jett to pump out all the :poop: from Quid Pro Joe's basement by the time all this finally hits the  libtard media .... :rofl:

The Big Guy might even give Jett a big tip for ignoring all his corruption and wasting his vote on him ....  😂

6 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Surrreeee 

Benghazzi was handled poorly and less than a handful of Americans died, which was to many... so you dont think this virus was handled poorly with the thousands dead? SMH, yall are something else 

2 minutes ago, JETT said:

Benghazzi was handled poorly and less than a handful of Americans died, which was to many... so you dont think this virus was handled poorly with the thousands dead? SMH, yall are something else 

Something I have been wanting to ask my leftist friends on here. So you think that COVID was handled poorly--I get your point. But what would any other politician done to handle it differently--especially your choice of president uncle joe. Please enlighten us on how it could have been done better.