Is "The Big Guy" Going To Come Out Of Hiding?

KirtFalcon

3 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

Something I have been wanting to ask my leftist friends on here. So you think that COVID was handled poorly--I get your point. But what would any other politician done to handle it differently--especially your choice of president uncle joe. Please enlighten us on how it could have been done better. 

Took seriously from the get go and not praise the president whos ppl released this virus.... Obama left trump a pandemic plan and trump disregarded it... stop lying to the ppl, tell the truth like he did secretly to Woodward.... doing something to China about it instead of slapping em on the wrist and tell em good job

Just now, DannyZuco said:

Something I have been wanting to ask my leftist friends on here. So you think that COVID was handled poorly--I get your point. But what would any other politician done to handle it differently--especially your choice of president uncle joe. Please enlighten us on how it could have been done better. 

If President Trump had listened to Plugs, Pelosi and Upchuck,  the flights would have continued from China and the virus would have spread like wildfire .... hundreds of thousands more would be dead ....

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JETT said:

Took seriously from the get go and not praise the president whos ppl released this virus.... Obama left trump a pandemic plan and trump disregarded it... stop lying to the ppl, tell the truth like he did secretly to Woodward.... doing something to China about it instead of slapping em on the wrist and tell em good job

Fake news, the cubbard was bare, stockpiles of medical supplies and ventilators were depleted and there was no substanative Obama/Biden plan ... that's the truth ....

Just now, KirtFalcon said:

Fake news, the cubbard was bare, stockpiles of medical supplies and ventilators were depleted and there was no substanative Obama/Biden plan ... that's the truth ....

That's the truth or what breibart told you to say

2 minutes ago, JETT said:

I'm not staying no where, I protect my family and take caution... 

Again,  car wrecks are more deadly.  If you're so concerned about a virus with a 94-99.9% survival rate then obviously you need to just stay home.  Stay safe. Alone. Together.  

1 minute ago, JETT said:

While I understand that point of view, but do you really think there were a lot of "supplies" hanging around the country from obama. If you do, then you are not thinking smartly. Prior administrations try to do as little to help the next guy in, especially if they are from a different party. You know that, I know that. A plan on paper is always wonderful. That's why as a coach we have playbooks. But that playbook isn't worth a darn if the athletes on the other side of the ball are better than you. 

And while I agree, we as a country should NEVER praise a communist nation for anything, we were still in the process of trade talks at the time. But then again, this is the first President since Nixon that has challenged them in the economic department. And did you support President Trump when he was raising tariffs on China for unfair trade practices? 

ON the last part, the part about telling the people the entire extent of the virus, I personally waver on this issue. While I believe I can handle the truth, sometimes I like it revealed slower, so I can understand all the concepts. I'll bring it back to sports. As the coach, you know the other team is loaded, but you still have to play them, you don't want your kids scared of them completely. So you build them up, give them hope, not lie to them, just not tell them the absolute truth. Would you tell your football team--"those guys are going to kick our rears, they are just that much better than us", or would you say something like this "Those guys are really good, we are going to have play our best game ever, play mistake free, we have to control the game, not them."

And my example of the president not telling us the entire truth--well, even with what he told us--toilet paper, flour, sugar, paper towels, and many other products were taken completely off the shelves by people fearing the worst. Imagine if the administration told us that we all were going to get the virus and die. But we haven't--of those that have gotten the virus, less than 3% of those have died nationwide. And yes, like you stated with Benghazi--every death is a tragedy. But there were people in government that criticized this President for closing off travel from China, Europe. And he did that fairly early. So what real steps could have been taken, not a plan, not a warehouse of supplies, but what else could the President have done different, outside of instigate rioting? 

3 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

While I understand that point of view, but do you really think there were a lot of "supplies" hanging around the country from obama. If you do, then you are not thinking smartly. Prior administrations try to do as little to help the next guy in, especially if they are from a different party. You know that, I know that. A plan on paper is always wonderful. That's why as a coach we have playbooks. But that playbook isn't worth a darn if the athletes on the other side of the ball are better than you. 

And while I agree, we as a country should NEVER praise a communist nation for anything, we were still in the process of trade talks at the time. But then again, this is the first President since Nixon that has challenged them in the economic department. And did you support President Trump when he was raising tariffs on China for unfair trade practices? 

ON the last part, the part about telling the people the entire extent of the virus, I personally waver on this issue. While I believe I can handle the truth, sometimes I like it revealed slower, so I can understand all the concepts. I'll bring it back to sports. As the coach, you know the other team is loaded, but you still have to play them, you don't want your kids scared of them completely. So you build them up, give them hope, not lie to them, just not tell them the absolute truth. Would you tell your football team--"those guys are going to kick our rears, they are just that much better than us", or would you say something like this "Those guys are really good, we are going to have play our best game ever, play mistake free, we have to control the game, not them."

And my example of the president not telling us the entire truth--well, even with what he told us--toilet paper, flour, sugar, paper towels, and many other products were taken completely off the shelves by people fearing the worst. Imagine if the administration told us that we all were going to get the virus and die. But we haven't--of those that have gotten the virus, less than 3% of those have died nationwide. And yes, like you stated with Benghazi--every death is a tragedy. But there were people in government that criticized this President for closing off travel from China, Europe. And he did that fairly early. So what real steps could have been taken, not a plan, not a warehouse of supplies, but what else could the President have done different, outside of instigate rioting? 

For someone who loves everything about the man and dislikes his opponent so much it boggles my mind that you dont vote for him 🤔

Just now, JETT said:

For someone who loves everything about the man and dislikes his opponent so much it boggles my mind that you dont vote for him 🤔

I only trust one person in the White House these days--someone that will work for REAL people, not the ruling class. Besides, once every 4 years, I get to see my name in the paper. how can that be bad. LOL. But still doesn't answer any of the questions inside that long paragraph. Especially what could really have been done differently--telling us the truth--yes wrong. But what else. Because there were not any real supplies, for entire country at that time. 

1 minute ago, DannyZuco said:

I only trust one person in the White House these days--someone that will work for REAL people, not the ruling class. Besides, once every 4 years, I get to see my name in the paper. how can that be bad. LOL. But still doesn't answer any of the questions inside that long paragraph. Especially what could really have been done differently--telling us the truth--yes wrong. But what else. Because there were not any real supplies, for entire country at that time. 

I think personnel should have been sent to china and get to the bottom of this....  i like being told the truth straight forward, no beating around the bush etc.... wonder out of all the deaths, how many are trump supporters and followed his lead like a blind sheep? Hermain cain prime example, shouldve took better precautions and perhaps he'd still be with us 

15 minutes ago, JETT said:

I think personnel should have been sent to china and get to the bottom of this....  i like being told the truth straight forward, no beating around the bush etc.... wonder out of all the deaths, how many are trump supporters and followed his lead like a blind sheep? Hermain cain prime example, shouldve took better precautions and perhaps he'd still be with us 

President Trump did exactly that.  He was in China's face demanding the truth ... while Hunter and The Big Guy were raking in millions from China selling out the American people .... of course, with your blinders on and cotton stuffed in your ears, you don't know that's what happened ....

1 minute ago, KirtFalcon said:

President Trump did exactly that.  He was in China's face demanding the truth ... while Hunter and The Big Guy were raking in millions from China selling out the American people .... of course, with your blinders on and cotton stuffed in your ears, you don't know that's what happened ....

You and your false narrative, no 1 cares about what yall are talking about... biden will beat trump and become next president... its hard to believe anything you say, remember biden wasn't suppose to make it out the primaries... try again kirt :rofl:

40 minutes ago, JETT said:

By the time that Herman Cain died, we had been in lock down around the country for 5 months. Herman Cain knew the risks of the virus at that time, especially at his age. I would have to ask then, do you agree with Governor Cuomo of New York and his allowing those infected with the disease to stay at the nursing homes, or have them transferred to nursing homes? I mean 32,000 New Yorker's died, most from nursing homes. Wasn't he the guy praising President Trump in March and April, for getting them the supplies and the extra hospitals? (Naval Hospital). Of course, everything could have happened faster, but only by a couple of weeks. 

26 minutes ago, JETT said:

You and your false narrative, no 1 cares about what yall are talking about... biden will beat trump and become next president... its hard to believe anything you say, remember biden wasn't suppose to make it out the primaries... try again kirt :rofl:

You, grasshopper,  have entered into Larry's Twilight Zone ... as we speak, Sean Hannity is interviewing Crack Head Hunter's former business associate that is blowing the lid off this corruption scandal .... he has already fingered Plugs as The Big Guy and confirms all the incriminating emails where they are discussing keeping Plug's involvement on the down low ... Plugs will be lucky if losing the election is the worst that will happen to him ... pull your head out of PeePee and Larry's arrse and wake up grasshopper  ....

21 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

You, grasshopper,  have entered into Larry's Twilight Zone ... as we speak, Sean Hannity is interviewing Crack Head Hunter's former business associate that is blowing the lid off this corruption scandal .... he has already fingered Plugs as The Big Guy and confirms all the incriminating emails where they are discussing keeping Plug's involvement on the down low ... Plugs will be lucky if losing the election is the worst that will happen to him ... pull your head out of PeePee and Larry's arrse and wake up grasshopper  ....

Been tryin’ to tell ya... You’re floggin’ a dead horse....🙄

3 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

How does it feel to be voting for a racist? 

How does it feel to To vote for folks that it hate America? 

How does it feel to vote for someone who thinks he running for Senate? 

Yeah quality leadership lol. Now we should question your cognitive abilities.

feels good when you look across the aisle

You know what is interesting about all this Biden money corruption stuff?  ...  Plugs, nor his handlers are denying any of the emerging evidence .... think about that for a minute .... they have got to be in an inner turmoil about how they handle this .... all they have really said is none of these meetings were on his official calendar ... Yes, Plugs isn't the sharpest tack in the box, but who really believes he would be dumb enough to schedule these corrupt meetings on his official calendar?  ...... Duhhhh!

12 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

You know what is interesting about all this Biden money corruption stuff?  ...  Plugs, nor his handlers are denying any of the emerging evidence .... think about that for a minute .... they have got to be in an inner turmoil about how they handle this .... all they have really said is none of these meetings were on his official calendar ... Yes, Plugs isn't the sharpest tack in the box, but who really believes he would be dumb enough to schedule these corrupt meetings on his official calendar?  ...... Duhhhh!

FDAB5F16-A65F-4882-9CA3-025E208361D9.jpeg