*******THE OFFICIAL SDC FINAL DEBATE COMMENTARY THREAD**********

RETIREDFAN1

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Plugs and the dims want to make character an issue ... America is going to find out a lot about Bidens character over the next two weeks as this corrupt Quid Pro Quo Biden Crime family money scandal unfolds ... I just wish they had come out with it a couple of months ago before people started voting ....

• Like 1

Just now, KirtFalcon said:

Plugs and the dims want to make character an issue ... America is going to find out a lot about Bidens character over the next two weeks as this corrupt Quid Pro Quo Biden Crime family money scandal unfolds ... I just wish they had come out with it a couple of months ago before people started voting ....

No 1 cares lol

• Thumbs Down 1

15 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

My son said crackhead joe mistakenly called President Trump President Lincoln once.....did he????

That’s a true story.  Not sure how many caught it.  

Actually, I think it was Abraham Lincoln. 😂

5 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

The party that supports child murder and pedophiles should not even mention character......