*******THE OFFICIAL SDC FINAL DEBATE COMMENTARY THREAD**********

RETIREDFAN1

Pardon me if someone has posted already, but how do Liberals call electric cars renewable energy?   And what are we going to go with the billion of batteries from old electric cars.   Do liberals have any idea what goes in batteries?   And that 💩will end up in our ground water.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Pardon me if someone has posted already, but how do Liberals call electric cars renewable energy?   And what are we going to go with the billion of batteries from old electric cars.   Do liberals have any idea what goes in batteries?   And that 💩will end up in our ground water.

Can’t wait to put a Lithium mine in LA or San Fran. 

9 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Well duh,  the "transition." 😂

2 minutes ago, JETT said:

less than 2 weeks away... going to be epic, get your excuses ready

Son, I will be here when you are just a memory in Larry's feeble brain ... I've no need to make excuses, I've seen many libtards like you come and go ... you are the one that will crawl back after the election licking your wounds ....

6 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Son, I will be here when you are just a memory in Larry's feeble brain ... I've no need to make excuses, I've seen many libtards like you come and go ... you are the one that will crawl back after the election licking your wounds ....

🤝

5 minutes ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

And I respect your vote, thank you JETT. We stood in line for three hours to vote recently and it was pretty cool there were so many folks there!

I thot it was cool when my wife an I parked at the Evadale VFD, voted, and were back in the car in 10 minutes.  😂😂😂

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Unashamed said:

Amazing how career politicians always forget that everything they say is recorded for use later. No wonder there are so many Trump 2020 signs in Pennsylvania. Even in Creepy’s “home town” of Scranton there are 10 to 20 Trump signs for every Biden sign.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Lesson 1. Of the Democrat party; Accuse your Opponent of Precisely that thing that you yourself are Actually doing...

Textbook Rules for Radicals.

Now watch,  even though that's clear as day, some will claim my statement is "conspiracy theory."

These people are not of sound mind.

1 hour ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Never underestimate the power of stupidity.

"You cannot impose communism without the useful idiots." -Lenin

Unfortunately there's now an endless supply of those people in the USA.  Scary times we're living in.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

Hey, we’re all AMERICANS, and should support each other as much as possible no matter the party affiliation. 

I dislike a lot of liberal policies, but would fight shoulder to shoulder with a lib versus foreign invaders. 

🇺🇸

The only problem with that is the dims would be fighting you alongside the foreign invaders ... think about it .... tru storie ......

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama
  • Thanks 2

So, Trump very clearly smoked Biden in the debate last night.

The Dems had this brilliant idea to silence Trump as much as possible in the second debate and it completely backfired on them.

How could Dems not understand less Trump yapping equals more Joe being forced to talk? It also gave Trump the opportunity to throw haymakers at Joe that were very clear, because Trump’s points weren’t all jumbled up by Trump himself in wild attacks.

Democrats didn’t understand the only reason the first debate was a draw is because Trump was so fired up and so obnoxious Joe didn’t get the chance to stick his foot in his mouth. Last night Joe stuck his foot in his mouth and the mic being manipulated actually made Trump appear more calm and in control of his temper. 

• Thanks 3

2 hours ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

So, Trump very clearly smoked Biden in the debate last night.

The Dems had this brilliant idea to silence Trump as much as possible in the second debate and it completely backfired on them.

How could Dems not understand less Trump yapping equals more Joe being forced to talk? It also gave Trump the opportunity to throw haymakers at Joe that were very clear, because Trump’s points weren’t all jumbled up by Trump himself in wild attacks.

Democrats didn’t understand the only reason the first debate was a draw is because Trump was so fired up and so obnoxious Joe didn’t get the chance to stick his foot in his mouth. Last night Joe stuck his foot in his mouth and the mic being manipulated actually made Trump appear more calm and in control of his temper. 

Funny how you backhand compliment your person by essentially admitting he needed to be muzzled to seem normal and sane, and that was to his advantage😆