*******THE OFFICIAL SDC FINAL DEBATE COMMENTARY THREAD**********

RETIREDFAN1

3 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

So, what does any of that have to do with Carthandra being bitter? Do you need to make connective threads to everything to make it work out in your brain? I don't get the need to compare or contrast or connect. 

Interesting response.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

So, Trump very clearly smoked Biden in the debate last night.

The Dems had this brilliant idea to silence Trump as much as possible in the second debate and it completely backfired on them.

How could Dems not understand less Trump yapping equals more Joe being forced to talk? It also gave Trump the opportunity to throw haymakers at Joe that were very clear, because Trump’s points weren’t all jumbled up by Trump himself in wild attacks.

Democrats didn’t understand the only reason the first debate was a draw is because Trump was so fired up and so obnoxious Joe didn’t get the chance to stick his foot in his mouth. Last night Joe stuck his foot in his mouth and the mic being manipulated actually made Trump appear more calm and in control of his temper. 

I I I I th th th think you you you might have a pint there, err a point there.

14 hours ago, trashyhound said:

Dang Joe! How did you know I sat at my kitchen table this morning talking about putting off buying tires? Man, this guy is good! 

When Joe shuts down the economy people won't be buying diddley squat.

4 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Nope, I feel more assured every single day. You will be a broken man, muttering racist things, grabbing every conspiracy theory you can cling to, shortly. Maybe I won't feel sad for you. You seem to like the role of jackass. Maybe that will keep you going. 

Everything is trending in President Trump's favor. His job approval is now 52% ...and 56% of Americans say they are better off now than four years ago, despite the Chinese virus .... RCP avg shows President Trump in the lead now.  All the pollsters now that were showing Plugs in the lead are shaking in their boots .... One leading Pollster, Frank Lutz said this week that if the pollsters get it wrong this time, their profession is finished ... that's coming from a top pollster ..... I say it was finished about three presidential election cycles ago .... President Trump wins this election by an epic woodshedding of Plugs and the phony black wench from Kalifornia  .... 

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, KirtFalcon said:

Everything is trending in President Trump's favor. His job approval is now 52% ...and 56% of Americans say they are better off now than four years ago, despite the Chinese virus .... RCP avg shows President Trump in the lead now.  All the pollsters now that were showing Plugs in the lead are shaking in their boots .... One leading Pollster, Frank Lutz said this week that if the pollsters get it wrong this time, there profession is finished ... that's coming from a top pollster ..... I say it was finished about three presidential election cycles ago .... President Trump wins this election by an epic woodshedding of Plugs and the phony black wench from Kalifornia  .... 

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-biden-election-map/?cid=abcnews

https://www.270towin.com/2020-polls-biden-trump/

8 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Funny how you backhand compliment your person by essentially admitting he needed to be muzzled to seem normal and sane, and that was to his advantage😆

Hey, is what it is. Our dude needs to just hush a lot of times and has a hard time doing that. The muted mic truly did help him whether he’d admit it or not.

On 10/22/2020 at 9:37 PM, RETIREDFAN1 said:

President Trump won this one easily.......now on to victory November 3.......

That's what I saw as well as many pundits.  What was hilarious on the site that I read about it on everyone of the judges/journalists said Trump won, but then gave Biden a higher grade.  How does that happen ?  I know why so no explanation needed.  

26 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

That's what I saw as well as many pundits.  What was hilarious on the site that I read about it on everyone of the judges/journalists said Trump won, but then gave Biden a higher grade.  How does that happen ?  I know why so no explanation needed.  

Soros whores gotta make their $$$