You Can’t Fix Stupid But You Can Elect It

Stoney

1 minute ago, BarryLaverty said:

His blather or her ignorance doesn't hide the fact that 545 kids were permanently separated from their families by his horrible policy. 

How many were separated in abortion, Hypocrite?!?

You guys want to act like you give a Damn about innocent lives; It is sickening.🤬

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Just now, CarthDawg77 said:

How many were separated in abortion, Hypocrite?!?

You guys want to act like you give a Damn about innocent lives; It is sickening.🤬

Go drink your coffee and spare me your self righteous spew.  Caring about children shouldn't stop when they are born, and certainly not if they are born elsewhere than here, no matter who much you natter on about abortion, as if you really care about anything other than political points when you bring it up. Now, that's nauseating. 

Go drink your coffee and spare me your self righteous spew.  Caring about children shouldn't stop when they are born, and certainly not if they are born elsewhere than here, no matter who much you natter on about abortion, as if you really care about anything other than political points when you bring it up. Now, that's nauseating. 

Some never get the chance to BE born because of people like you, Barry; That is even More nauseating...🤬

Just now, CarthDawg77 said:

Some never get the chance to BE born because of people like you, Barry; That is even More nauseating...🤬

How is that so? I am a politician? A judge? I work in the medical field and perform procedures? This isn't a nausea contest, by the way. 

And, I would respond with this, illogically: some children never have appropriate medical care, safe homes and the best education possible,  in part because of Republican policies, so YOU are responsible for that, all by yourself. See how your dumass logic works, Karen? 

• Like 1

How is that so? I am a politician? A judge? I work in the medical field and perform procedures? This isn't a nausea contest, by the way. 

And, I would respond with this, illogically: some children never have appropriate medical care, safe homes and the best education possible,  in part because of Republican policies, so YOU are responsible for that, all by yourself. See how your dumass logic works, Karen? 

Spoken like someone who Knows his retarded horse is running back to the starting line instead of the other direction to the Finish line!😜😂

25 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

His blather or her ignorance doesn't hide the fact that 545 kids were permanently separated from their families by his horrible policy. 

you are a hypocrite.....what about the millions of children MURDERED by the party you support??? What about the victims of the pedophiles YOUR PARTY covers up??? The vast majority of the 545 kids who are separated from their families were more than likely separated by the cartels in order to be used to smuggle their people and drugs across the border.........again, the fault of YOUR PARTY.........

1 minute ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

you are a hypocrite.....what about the millions of children MURDERED by the party you support??? What about the victims of the pedophiles YOUR PARTY covers up??? The vast majority of the 545 kids who are separated from their families were more than likely separated by the cartels in order to be used to smuggle their people and drugs across the border.........again, the fault of YOUR PARTY.........

Hypocrites everywhere, it would seem.

2 hours ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republican_Majority_for_Choice