You Can’t Fix Stupid But You Can Elect It

Stoney

Just now, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

You say tomato I say maters. Technically you’re voting for sleepy joe which is a verified corrupt racist. 

Among other things.  We all may need to start learning to speak chinese soon if they're able to pull off their cheat by mail scheme.

14 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Not really, because a vote for Biden is tacit approval of the continued murder of Innocent babies.

14 hours ago, JETT said:

A vote for Trump 4 years ago or umpteen years previously hasn't changed it.... is that all you got?

b60ba19e19041a16673d63f946cf457a.jpeg

14 hours ago, JETT said:

A vote for Trump 4 years ago or umpteen years previously hasn't changed it.... is that all you got?

Your defense of one candidate being ok with murder and the other an opponent of murder is "Trump hasn't changed it yet"?

Seriously???

If you are serious, which I doubt, I would argue that it takes more than the man in office to change law/ presedence. But the man in office appointing judges who are on the Godly side of abortion, and voting for congress and senate that are like minded could one day end the absolute undeniable acts of murder by allowed by our country. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, trashyhound said:

image.png

I do not agree on abortion and would never choose it, but it isn't going to change no matters who's in office... me voting biden doesn't shame me anyway shape or form because I won't face judgement day for choosing abortion sometime in my life... 

• Roll Eyes 1

1 hour ago, trashyhound said:

Your defense of one candidate being ok with murder and the other an opponent of murder is "Trump hasn't changed it yet"?

Seriously???

If you are serious, which I doubt, I would argue that it takes more than the man in office to change law/ presedence. But the man in office appointing judges who are on the Godly side of abortion, and voting for congress and senate that are like minded could one day end the absolute undeniable acts of murder by allowed by our country. 

Republicans (the so called "pro-life" party) has held the presidency, the house, and the senate and it wasn't changed so I dont buy this whole idea of right good left bad BS..... i respect your vote, respect mine..... it is not anyone's choice but theirs to choose what they do with their body whether ppl like it or not.... i don't like or care for either candidate but I will damn sure cast my vote for biden over trump anyday

10 minutes ago, JETT said:

Republicans (the so called "pro-life" party) has held the presidency, the house, and the senate and it wasn't changed so I dont buy this whole idea of right good left bad BS..... i respect your vote, respect mine..... it is not anyone's choice but theirs to choose what they do with their body whether ppl like it or not.... i don't like or care for either candidate but I will damn sure cast my vote for biden over trump anyday

Respect your vote and mamas convenience, but just not a baby's life? 

Got it

12 minutes ago, trashyhound said:

Respect your vote and mamas convenience, but just not a baby's life? 

Got it

I'll say it again...... I WILL NOT choose it, and I won't be facing judgment day with that on my resume... your candidate and ppl of that party have not changed it and will not change it, so I won't let that determine who I choose.... do you agree with everything trump does? And if not will that sway you to not vote for him? 

I know preachers who preach the word of God weekly to lead ppl to christ, who will not vote trump... i know ppl who attend church regularly that are pro-life pro 2nd amendment etc that will vote biden or cast no vote..... i respect all votes

36 minutes ago, JETT said:

🤔 That sounds pro-choice/pro-abortion to me. But you "say" you're against abortion. 🤔

You do you. ✌

1 hour ago, JETT said:

I know preachers who preach the word of God weekly to lead ppl to christ, who will not vote trump... i know ppl who attend church regularly that are pro-life pro 2nd amendment etc that will vote biden or cast no vote..... i respect all votes

I respect all votes as well. For me personally siding with abortion is a greater evil than any other political topic. 

What in your mind has Trump done that is worse than supporting abortion? 

23 minutes ago, trashyhound said:

I respect all votes as well. For me personally siding with abortion is a greater evil than any other political topic. 

What in your mind has Trump done that is worse than supporting abortion? 

I can't say that he has or have not done anything worse than supporting abortion..... 

https://www.nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/video/trump-in-1999-i-am-very-pro-choice-480297539914

Can anyone defend this? Goes back to what I said b4, its a choice... you either chose it or don't, but it won't determine how I vote

12 minutes ago, JETT said:

https://www.nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/video/trump-in-1999-i-am-very-pro-choice-480297539914

@RETIREDFAN1

@CarthDawg77

Trump said he wouldn't ban abortion if President.. yall can let yalls murder BS yall spew about daily rest :rofl:Trump ain't changing it lol

You post a quote from 20 years ago yet with his actions he proves otherwise.  He immediately ended the mexico city policy upon taking office.  With every appointment to the supreme court,  we get closer and closer to it's abolition.  Yes,  abolition is a fitting word for it.  The Republican party abolished slavery and will abolish the holocaust of the unborn as well.  "Abortion is black genocide."- Kanye

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

You post a quote from 20 years ago yet with his actions he proves otherwise.  He immediately ended the mexico city policy upon taking office.  With every appointment to the supreme court,  we get closer and closer to it's abolition.  Yes,  abolition is a fitting word for it.  The Republican party abolished slavery and will abolish the holocaust of the unborn as well.  "Abortion is black genocide."- Kanye

So its cool to post old biden stuff though huh? He said he wouldn't stop abortion... pro choice... try again 

13 minutes ago, JETT said:

So its cool to post old biden stuff though huh? He said he wouldn't stop abortion... pro choice... try again 

Watch and learn kiddo.  Actions speak louder than words.  Trump's actions are pro-life.  There's no debate to be had here.   No need to post "old" biden quotes.  Just yesterday or the day before he said they've assembled the largest voter fraud organization in history.  Dude's been a treasure trove of material just the past year alone.  You're voting for the party of black genocide.  In fact,  you take that away,  and the democrat party ceases to exist.

• Thanks 1