You Can’t Fix Stupid But You Can Elect It

Stoney

6 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

Watch and learn kiddo.  No need to post "old" biden quotes.  Just yesterday or the day before he said they've assembled the largest voter fraud organization in history.  Dude's been a treasure trove of material just the past year alone.  You're voting for the party of black genocide.  In fact,  you take that away,  and the democrat party ceases to exist.

:rofl:....... 

2 hours ago, JETT said:

I know preachers who preach the word of God weekly to lead ppl to christ, who will not vote trump... i know ppl who attend church regularly that are pro-life pro 2nd amendment etc that will vote biden or cast no vote..... i respect all votes

Preachers who preach "the word of God" and vote for Biden are not in step with "the will of God"  .... 

• Thanks 1

@JETT here's another lesson.  Wanna know why thr left and democrats in general hate Putin so much?  It's because when Obama was running around the world dissing christianity and christians and apologizing for muslims,  Putin said in a speech that Russia is a christian nation.  There ya go,  kiddo, that was all it took.

2 minutes ago, JETT said:

kiddo, lol I like that.... i guess we can call you oldie since you've been getting duped for so long and trump finally comes and saves you :rofl:

I'm a grandpa now,  so no argument there,  except for the "duped" nonsense.

1 minute ago, DAWG91 said:

@JETT here's another lesson.  Wanna know why thr left and democrats in general hate Putin so much?  It's because when Obama was running around the world dissing christianity and christians and apologizing for muslims,  Putin said in a speech that Russia is a christian nation.  There ya go,  kiddo, that was all it took.

10/4..... trumps still a ##### and will be gone soon