You Can’t Fix Stupid But You Can Elect It

Stoney

4 minutes ago, JETT said:

You say trump is the first president to come in and do what he says... so all the other times you've voted, you've been duped :rofl:

I've voted for people other than bush, dole, bush, and romney.  Ever heard of pat buchanan?  Trump is buchanan on steroids.  You speak of things you know nothing about.

1 minute ago, JETT said:

Sounds all to familiar on here

To, two, too....

I speak truth.  When romney and mccain ran against obama,  i wrote in buchanan.  I recognized the uniparty decades ago. I voted buchanan in 2000.  I only voted for bush jr because kerry was so terrible,  but nowhere near as bad as joe.  Watch,  listen and learn kiddo.

Just now, DAWG91 said:

To, two, too....

I speak truth.  When romney and mccain ran against obama,  i wrote in buchanan.  I recognized the uniparty decades ago. I voted buchanan in 2000.  I only voted for bush jr because kerry was so terrible,  but nowhere near as bad as joe.  Watch,  listen and learn kiddo.

So you're basically perfect? I gotcha, according to you we shouldn't have an election or choice.... because there is clearly only 1 choice, have you ever thought ppl have different opinions and views ... talk about dictatorship, sounds like the rights agenda

4 minutes ago, JETT said:

So you're basically perfect? I gotcha, according to you we shouldn't have an election or choice.... because there is clearly only 1 choice, have you ever thought ppl have different opinions and views ... talk about dictatorship, sounds like the rights agenda

Wrong.  I'm just trying to help you see that you're not making wise choices.  If you read what I wrote,  you'd see that I've voted for people who weren't even on the ballot before,  but it's better than supporting the uniparty.  Trump doesn't represent the uniparty,  it's why the establishments of both party's hate him so much.  That concludes today's lesson kiddo.  Have a good one.

Just now, JETT said:

all 3 capable of uniting our ppl and stop the hate that's been created by your master

You racists!! 😂

3? Who YOU gonna unite? What hate YOU gonna stop? 😂 

Yea, joe & the ho can unite the libtards..that's all. I'll give them that. Hate will be amplified with them. 

4 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

Wrong.  I'm just trying to help you see that you're not making wise choices.  If you read what I wrote,  you'd see that I've voted for people who weren't even on the ballot before,  but it's better than supporting the uniparty.  Trump doesn't represent the uniparty,  it's why the establishments of both party's hate him so much.  That concludes today's lesson kiddo.  Have a good one.

You as well

3 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

You racists!! 😂

3? Who YOU gonna unite? What hate YOU gonna stop? 😂 

Yea, joe & the ho can unite the libtards..that's all. I'll give them that. Hate will be amplified with them. 

spoken like a trump supporter... carry on 

2 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

You are basically condoning the sinful actions of an evil person/political party by supporting their candidate ....

Wrong!!!!!! If every American in the country voted red, abortion would still be legal so cut that BS out 

Just now, TTman7 said:

Spoken like a dumass sheep that can't answer and only knows how to deflect when he's called out on his idiotic statements. Pop smoke, son. 

Someone's in their feelings :rofl:,  yall get to serious on here...... yall don't seem to like others opinions and think yalls are the only correct ones... funny ####

12 minutes ago, JETT said:

Wrong!!!!!! If every American in the country voted red, abortion would still be legal so cut that BS out 

No, If everyone supported pro life candidates who appoint pro life judges, the unconstitutional judicial ruling that permits abortion would be overturned ....

9 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

No, If everyone supported pro life candidates who appoint pro life judges, the unconstitutional judicial ruling that permits abortion would be overturned ....

To many ppl believe in their choices so don't hold your breath 

2 minutes ago, JETT said:

To many ppl believe in their choices so don't hold your breath 

It's no more complicated than sin vs Godliness, evil vs good .... there's a personal choice to make and I know which side President Trump  represents .... it's as simple as that ... nobody's character is perfect, you have to look at their actions .... the actions and accomplishments of President Trump are on the side of Godliness and good .... the other side, not so much .... it's an easy choice if you truly believe in Christian values and good over evil .....

2 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Not really only idiots support that. We have way too much corruption to set any moral standards here.

Just now, KirtFalcon said:

It's no more complicated than sin vs Godliness, evil vs good .... there's a personal choice to make and I know which side President Trump  represents .... it's as simple as that ... nobody's character is perfect, you have to look at their actions .... the actions and accomplishments of President Trump are on the side of Godliness and good .... the other side, not so much .... it's an easy choice if you truly believe in Christian values and good over evil .....

Trump is pro choice