You Can’t Fix Stupid But You Can Elect It

Stoney

4 minutes ago, trashyhound said:

Would've loved to see Buchanan elected. That dude seems legit

He was.  He just a couple decades ahead of his time.  Those issues Trump is having hell with now Buchanan would've fixed before they snowballed into what they are now.  Illegal immigration,  terrible trade deals, just to name 2.  It took a couple of decades for things to get so bad that someone running on those issues could get elected.  

28 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

He was.  He just a couple decades ahead of his time.  Those issues Trump is having hell with now Buchanan would've fixed before they snowballed into what they are now.  Illegal immigration,  terrible trade deals, just to name 2.  It took a couple of decades for things to get so bad that someone running on those issues could get elected.  

Pat Buchannan was right on a lot of issues, wrong on many more, and in my opinion would have been a disaster as a president ....

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama

2 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

Pat Buchannan was right on a lot of issues, wrong on many more, and in my opinion would have been a disaster as a president ....

How so?  Same agenda as Trump.  America first on trade, stopping illegal immigration, fervently pro-life,  low taxes,  originalist judges,  wanted to shut down the us dept of education,  strong on china, cut the federal bureaucracy. Basically he was Trump before Trump,  without the billions and much more well-spoken.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

How so?  Same agenda as Trump.  America first on trade, stopping illegal immigration, fervantly pro-life,  low taxes,  originalist judges,  wanted to shut down the us dept of education,  strong on china, cut the federal bureaucracy. Basically he was Trump before Trump,  without the billions and much more well-spoken.

Hardly, Buchanan was somewhat of an isolationist  ... many considered him an anti semite ... he was anti Jew and not very friendly toward Israel  ..... among other things .... don't get me wrong, I liked a lot of things about him, unlike President Trump,  he was a political insider, Trump is not .... I just don't think he would have been a good president  ....

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama

6 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Hardly, Buchanan was somewhat of an isolationist  ... many considered him an anti semite ... he was anti Jew and not very friendly toward Israel  ..... among other things .... don't get me wrong, I liked a lot of things about him, unlike President Trump,  he was a political insider, Trump is not .... I just don't think he would have been a good president  ....

Interesting.  They're saying the same thing about Trump.  Good thing it didn't work this time.

1 hour ago, KirtFalcon said:

The term isolationist was made up by the War mongerers to slander Ron Paul. It’s a phony term that tries to bring a negative connotation to not fighting wars all the time. 

2 hours ago, JETT said:

Someone's in their feelings :rofl:,  yall get to serious on here...... yall don't seem to like others opinions and think yalls are the only correct ones... funny ####

😂...calling you out is feelings huh? 😂 You need to get thicker skin, son. And study up on your reading comprehension. 

2 hours ago, JETT said:

Trump is pro choice

So are you (but have constantly been untruthful about it on here). You're implying that President Trump has flip-flopped on his stance. Sounds like you and he have a lot in common according to you. 😂

2 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

Go for it. I'm sure I've heard and been called them all...and then some. Let 'em out son. No hurt feelings here. 

na ill pass, I dont know of any grown up s who sit behind a keyboard and name call back and forth... with the exception of smoaky members 🙄 🧐:rofl:

11 minutes ago, JETT said:

na ill pass, I dont know of any grown up s who sit behind a keyboard and name call back and forth... with the exception of smoaky members 🙄 🧐:rofl:

😂 I don't say anything on here, that I won't say to somebody's face. That's what a "grown up" does. 😉 Take that as another lesson you've learned today, son. 😁

7 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

😂 I don't say anything on here, that I won't say to somebody's face. That's what a "grown up" does. 😉 Take that as another lesson you've learned today, son. 😁

Grown ups who feel the need to say something to anothers face because they dislike someone else's opinions are not actually "grown ups" ....... i could care less what any of yall think of me, or about me... i respect others opinions on here, even though I may or may not agree...... ✌ we'll pick back up on this minyana 

4 minutes ago, JETT said:

Grown ups who feel the need to say something to anothers face because they dislike someone else's opinions are not actually "grown ups" ....... i could care less what any of yall think of me, or about me... i respect others opinions on here, even though I may or may not agree...... ✌ we'll pick back up on this minyana 

👌 G'night son. 

4 hours ago, Youngcoach123 said:

The term isolationist was made up by the War mongerers to slander Ron Paul. It’s a phony term that tries to bring a negative connotation to not fighting wars all the time. 

Ron Paul and Buchanan were both isolationists ... it's a very real term that nailed both their foreign policy platforms ... their backers didn't like it because it exposed the fallacy of their foreign policy agendas ....