You Can’t Fix Stupid But You Can Elect It

Stoney

1 hour ago, KirtFalcon said:

Ron Paul and Buchanan were both isolationists ... it's a very real term that nailed both their foreign policy platforms ... their backers didn't like it because it exposed the fallacy of their foreign policy agendas ....

Trump is following the same model.  Untangling the USA from globalist-driven misadventures that are not in our national interest.  And rightly so,  I might add.  Trump is liberal with regards to the gay/trans issue whereas Buchanan was a conservative.  That's really about the only difference between the two.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, JETT said:

I do not agree on abortion and would never choose it, but it isn't going to change no matters who's in office... me voting biden doesn't shame me anyway shape or form because I won't face judgement day for choosing abortion sometime in my life... 

That ain’t YOUR call to make...✝️

7 hours ago, DAWG91 said:

Trump is following the same model.  Untangling the USA from globalist-driven misadventures that are not in our national interest.  And rightly so,  I might add.  Trump is liberal with regards to the gay/trans issue whereas Buchanan was a conservative.  That's really about the only difference between the two.

I agree President Trump has been all for getting us out of seemingly endless wars and entanglements, but that's about as far as the similarities go ... President Trump doesn't want to pull out of NATO, he just wants them to pay their fair share ... and as for trade, Trump wants to expand trade, but he wants fair and equitable trade deals ... President Trump is an "America first" president, Buchanan and Paul are still more closely described as isolationists, especially Paul .... I believe their brand of foreign policy, especially Buchanan and his coldness toward Israel would be bad for America ....

8 minutes ago, JETT said:

Your right, thats y i sleep with a clean conscience.... ive never chose abortion and wouldn't recommend it.... NEXT QUESTION 

If your wife decided to have an abortion, without consulting or telling you, would that be okay? 

6 minutes ago, JETT said:

Nope, my wife lives by the word and makes wise choices.... we live with our decisions not others

So if SHE did decide to have an abortion, it would be a wise choice? And "nope" that wouldn't be okay? 

Ooook. 👌. Have fun with that hypothetical scenario that hopefully never happens to you. 

30 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

So if SHE did decide to have an abortion, it would be a wise choice? And "nope" that wouldn't be okay? 

Ooook. 👌. Have fun with that hypothetical scenario that hopefully never happens to you. 

man I'm not fixing to go back and forth with you.... she wouldn't choose abortion so you're scenario is just that 

3 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

I agree President Trump has been all for getting us out of seemingly endless wars and entanglements, but that's about as far as the similarities go ... President Trump doesn't want to pull out of NATO, he just wants them to pay their fair share ... and as for trade, Trump wants to expand trade, but he wants fair and equitable trade deals ... President Trump is an "America first" president, Buchanan and Paul are still more closely described as isolationists, especially Paul .... I believe their brand of foreign policy, especially Buchanan and his coldness toward Israel would be bad for America ....

If we'd had a President Buchanan instead of the 2 Bushes then:

No gulf war 1.  If no gulf war 1 then no 9/11.  If no 9/11 then no war in afghanistan and iraq.  Thousands and thousands of lives lost as well as trillions and trillions of dollars.

I'm guessing most Americans wouldn't have minded the "isolation."

Trump has already pulled us out of the WHO.  Had nato members not anteed up he'd left them too.  Nato is a relic of a world that no longer exists,  and quite possibly could start world war 3 since they keep adding countries to it that we're obliged to defend.

The globalists cooked up that term isolationist to hammer America firster's,  and it's strange you keep throwing it around.  Pat would've moved the embassy to jerusalem as well.  Where is the real Kirtfalcon and what have you done with him?

1 minute ago, DAWG91 said:

If we'd had a President Buchanan instead of the 2 Bushes then:

No gulf war 1.  If no gulf war 1 then no 9/11.  If no 9/11 then no war in afghanistan and iraq.  Thousands and thousands of lives lost as well as trillions and trillions of dollars.

I'm guessing most Americans wouldn't have minded the "isolation."

Trump has already pulled us out of the WHO.  Had nato members not anteed up he'd left them too.  Nato is a relic of a world that no longer exists,  and quite possibly could start world war 3 since they keep adding countries to it that we're obliged to defend.

The globalists cooked up that term isolationist to hammer America firster's,  and it's strange you keep throwing it around.  Pat would've moved the embassy to jerusalem as well.  :rofl: Where is the real Kirtfalcon and what have you done with him?

NATO could use some streamlining, it's more of a deterrent than anything.  Trump wouldn't have pulled out of NATO, he would have just held their feet to the fire until they paid up .... I still say a Paul or Buchannan presidency would have done as much harm as good .... Buchannan would have destabilized the Middle East and hung Israel out to dry .... he made a lot of anti Semitic, anti Jew, anti Israel remarks .... 

11 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

NATO could use some streamlining, it's more of a deterrent than anything.  Trump wouldn't have pulled out of NATO, he would have just held their feet to the fire until they paid up .... I still say a Paul or Buchannan presidency would have done as much harm as good .... Buchannan would have destabilized the Middle East and hung Israel out to dry .... he made a lot of anti Semitic, anti Jew, anti Israel remarks .... 

Yeah we got the 2 gulf wars,  the war in afhanistan and 9/11. 20 trillion in debt.  China is now our equal and arguably poised to surpass us.  A 30 year wave (invasion) of illegal immigration.  Good thing Dole and Bush beat  Buchanan....Yes sirree!

Ps,  ALL those names they called Buchanan are now thrown at Trump.  Funny how that works.

8 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

Yeah we got the 2 gulf wars,  the war in afhanistan and 9/11. 20 trillion in debt.  China is now our equal and arguably poised to surpass us.  A 30 year wave (invasion) of illegal immigration.  Good thing Dole and Bush beat  Buchanan....Yes sirree!

Ps,  ALL those names they called Buchanan are now thrown at Trump.  Funny how that works.

What isn't thrown at Trump by the fake news media?  I wish I could share some of the classified intel I heard in the military about Buchannan .... we would probably have had much worse than the gulf wars under him .... he would have destabilized the Middle East, among other places .... 

6 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

What isn't thrown at Trump by the fake news media?  I wish I could share some of the classified intel I heard in the military about Buchannan .... we would probably have had much worse than the gulf wars under him .... he would have destabilized the Middle East, among other places .... 

didn't all you warmongering neo-cons join the biden campaign??? :rofl:

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

I wouldn't describe the situation in the middle east over the last 30 years as exactly "stable."  Don't sweat it,  your way of thinking won the day back then,  and now Trump's here to mop up the mess.  With regard to "intel" about Buchanan,  I do believe we've been treated to a neverending barrage of "intel" about Trump the last 4 years, as well.  I'm under no illusions.  I expect to lose this battle to the one world globalists.  It's a biblical thing.

19 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Yes, the globalist uniparty bush clan,  as well as the other establishment figures,  are Team Joe.  Before that they were "with her."  Isn't that interesting?  It's almost as if I'm,  oh I dunno,  dare I say correct?  Lol.

1 minute ago, DAWG91 said:

Yes, the globalist uniparty bush clan,  as well as the other establishment figures,  are Team Joe.  Isn't that interesting?  It's almost as if I'm,  oh I dunno,  dare I say correct?  Lol.

Kirt must not have got the memo.......:rofl:

24 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

For the sake of national security,  there is a fine line between warmongering and strategic military alliances and presence ... I wouldn't expect a military intelligence mental midget like you to be able to digest what you would need to know to make an informed comment on the subject .... after all you were on board with:

5a75396543469_Im20runnin_zpslhvn9lae.png.d749e436853794fc27aa275c7906197e.png

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, DAWG91 said:

I wouldn't describe the situation in the middle east over the last 30 years as exactly "stable."  Don't sweat it,  your way of thinking won the day back then,  and now Trump's here to mop up the mess.  With regard to "intel" about Buchanan,  I do believe we've been treated to a neverending barrage of "intel" about Trump the last 4 years, as well.  I'm under no illusions.  I expect to lose this battle to the one world globalists.  It's a biblical thing.

The barrage of intel I got on Buchannan was largely from legitimate sources, unlike the barrage about Trump coming from the fake news media and dimtards ... yes, the Misdle East has always been and always will be a powder keg .... alliance's are shakey, at best ... that's why maintaining a strong strategic presence there is essential to keeping the powder dry and unlit  .... Israel is the lynchpin, if you will ... they are our only legitimate constant ally .... if Israel falls to it's enemies, believe me when I say we will see armageddon  .....

.... and anything short of all out war with multiple countries IS considered stable ....

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama