Elysian Fields vs Waskom

1jacket

Elysian Fields vs Waskom   

72 members have voted

1. 1. Elysian Fields vs Waskom

• Wildcats
    • Jackets

24 minutes ago, Timboslice79 said:

I'm not kidding myself.  I've said from the first game Waskom played this year they were special,  the freshman qb, sophomore rb, the junior wing back.  Every week I hear Waskom played a weak schedule this weeks game will be close, but these kids keep getting better and better.  Its going to be hard for anyone to beat Waskom.  

Well can't do anything about the schedule, but it turned out to be pretty weak tho, Waskom will probably beat us pretty badly come Friday since I hear we're pretty weak too, hopefully we gotten better too lol, but I seriously think we'll play once more in the playoffs 

Just now, TDJ89 said:

Well can't do anything about the schedule, but it turned out to be pretty weak tho, Waskom will probably beat us pretty badly come Friday since I hear we're pretty weak too, but I seriously think we'll play once more in the playoffs 

I don't think EF is weak at all.

5 minutes ago, LSUTIGERS said:

Ain’t nobody hating, they’re just picking Waskom and you can’t handle it!

I don't care who picks who, you know I've picked against EF before, you know I don't care, I'll pick against us in a game I think will lose, alot of people thinks EF ain't that good is what I'm saying by the haters 

1 minute ago, TDJ89 said:

I don't care who picks who, you know I've picked against EF, you know I don't care, I'll pick against us in a game I think will lose, alot of people thinks EF ain't that good is what I'm saying by the haters 

I haven’t seen anyone say that EF isn’t that good, other than a few kids on FSW.

5 minutes ago, Fblife13 said:

It wont be by waskom. 🤣.yall bout to lose to ef

Man haven’t you heard yet they beat everyone by at least 45 and nobody should even take the field against them this year nobody has a chance. We all playing for second place. 

8 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

Man haven’t you heard yet they beat everyone by at least 45 and nobody should even take the field against them this year nobody has a chance. We all playing for second place. 

Your crow is still awaiting you over on the Harleton thread.

5 minutes ago, LSUTIGERS said:

Your crow is still awaiting you over on the Harleton thread.

I said it on one the sites can’t remember I was impressed and changed my prediction on this weeks game. Waskom looked good can’t wait till Friday should be fun. 

2 minutes ago, LSUTIGERS said:

It's more than that but by the time you take out for parents of the players, cheerleaders, dance line, and band it's only gonna leave about 100 for the public.

We went through same thing when played at Harleton 

32 minutes ago, Timboslice79 said:

Hey guys this thread is pretty mediocre so far for what should be an epic showdown for the district championship featuring one of the biggest rivalries in Texas. I feel like it will be a close game in the first half with Waskom pulling away late. 42-26 Wildcats. 

I'm not really going to entertain this much.. waskom will out play an out coach ef.. an if it's a chance ef will be humiliated at home.. hope it's a good game tho an both teams stay healthy.. no sorry penalties or fights just a good clean game.