Elysian Fields vs Waskom

1jacket

Elysian Fields vs Waskom   

72 members have voted

1. 1. Elysian Fields vs Waskom

• Wildcats
    • Jackets

41 minutes ago, Fblife13 said:

Your delusioal.you do realize we already beat ef,and played a horrible game. Were hitting our stride now. I would love nothing more than to be the team to send yall packing. Take care of your business and you'll get your shot.

Not delusional at all. Ef gave yall that game and Waskom will thump DF if Df can make it that far. DF is soft. Yall come out slow in the first half against waskom they will be running the clock in the second half. 

3 hours ago, TDJ89 said:

Wow I missed this post, why would Ford agree to move his home game against his rival to accommodate some fans....HELL NAW LOL....what idiot made this suggestion 

Actually I think Ford did agree but the superintendent and board said no.

This Covid has put a lot of hurt on certain games but Waskom will be fine with the tickets that are allocated. This game will determined 1 and 2 within the district. As of right now if everyone wins out in the first round Waskom and EF will play DF or PP right now DF is the leader in their district and will play the loser of EF/Waskom with PP playing the winner. In order for EF/Waskom to play each other again they would have to play in the regional finals. If that happens there will be plenty of room to set on both sides. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Wild74 said:

This Covid has put a lot of hurt on certain games but Waskom will be fine with the tickets that are allocated. This game will determined 1 and 2 within the district. As of right now if everyone wins out in the first round Waskom and EF will play DF or PP right now DF is the leader in their district and will play the loser of EF/Waskom with PP playing the winner. In order for EF/Waskom to play each other again they would have to play in the regional finals. If that happens there will be plenty of room to set on both sides. 

That's what I'm predicting to happen. 

1 hour ago, Wild74 said:

Could you imagine the atmosphere of that game if it happens it would be insane! Have the 2 schools ever met in a game that deep in playoffs? 

13 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

Could you imagine the atmosphere of that game if it happens it would be insane! Have the 2 schools ever met in a game that deep in playoffs? 

It would be a fun game, especially if who ever loses this Friday does so in a very close game. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Timboslice79 said:

Not delusional at all. Ef gave yall that game and Waskom will thump DF if Df can make it that far. DF is soft. Yall come out slow in the first half against waskom they will be running the clock in the second half. 

Make it that far first and we will see. I know we will be there. 

57 minutes ago, Fblife13 said:

I mean they have literally only played teams with a losing record.and beating their chest lmao. 

5-1 harleton 49-0, that's not the only one. Hell its not just winning.  Its averaging 50 a game a giving up 7. Could be much much worse. Running clock in almost every second half. Its ok you will find out soon enough. 

20 minutes ago, Timboslice79 said:

5-1 harleton 49-0, that's not the only one. Hell its not just winning.  Its averaging 50 a game a giving up 7. Could be much much worse. Running clock in almost every second half. Its ok you will find out soon enough. 

Dude GEEEZ really....should EF go ahead and forfeit...SMDH.

1 hour ago, Timboslice79 said:

I was responding to someone else but if you want to keep jocking my post go ahead.

Hey man what waskom has done so far is good. I'm just saying they haven't had much competition.  But good teams do what they are supposed to no matter who they play,and waskom has done that. This week will be a more fair assessment for me to go by. 

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Fblife13 said:

Hey man what waskom has done so far is good. I'm just saying they haven't had much competition.  But good teams do what they are supposed to no matter who they play,and waskom has done that. This week will be a more fair assessment for me to go by. 

We going to run through that weak Ash Def like hot knife through butter. They ain’t seen a team that can score quicker than they can till Friday night. #JacketPride 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, LSUTIGERS said:

Just say no!!!

Ain’t you the Waskom fan that was wrong about the Freshman LB that’s on Varsity now becoming a wildcat this year ? I forgot who kept telling me it was going to happen but once again he still a Jacket just like i said lol 😂