Elysian Fields vs Waskom

1jacket

Elysian Fields vs Waskom   

72 members have voted

1. 1. Elysian Fields vs Waskom

• Wildcats
    • Jackets

1 hour ago, jacket52 said:

Ain’t you the Waskom fan that was wrong about the Freshman LB that’s on Varsity now becoming a wildcat this year ? I forgot who kept telling me it was going to happen but once again he still a Jacket just like i said lol 😂 

Wasn’t me.

45 minutes ago, Timboslice79 said:

I think after waskom kneeled at the end of the EF game last year it ended up costing them a playoff spot. Coach won't be taking it easy on the stingers this year.

I forgot yal didn’t make playoffs last year hahahahahahaha 😂

• LOL! 1

29 minutes ago, Timboslice79 said:

lol next year it really won't matter where they play.  Waskom will donkey stomp ef next year.

EF won't be too bad next year. A lot of things can change before next season, but EF won't have a big drop off next season either. I don't think it will be a blowout next year between these 2 teams if EF keeps their defensive coach.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Timboslice79 said:

lol next year it really won't matter where they play.  Waskom will donkey stomp ef next year.

EF will not have a drop off for a long time all of there JH and JV teams are really good actually will have some really good athletes and speed coming up next few years. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, DeBerryJacket said:

EF won't be too bad next year. A lot of things can change before next season, but EF won't have a big drop off next season either. I don't think it will be a blowout next year between these 2 teams if EF keeps their defensive coach.

Waskom should be improved next year. Qb will be a sophomore with more experience,  #20 will be a junior, and # 7 will be a senior. All three players will be improved.  Only losing 1 offensive lineman. # 3 and #5 will be seniors. EF always has good talent so i don't think they will have a big drop off, i just think Waskom will be the best they have been since 2015.

1 minute ago, Timboslice79 said:

Waskom should be improved next year. Qb will be a sophomore with more experience,  #20 will be a junior, and # 7 will be a senior. All three players will be improved.  Only losing 1 offensive lineman. # 3 and #5 will be seniors. EF always has good talent so i don't think they will have a big drop off, i just think Waskom will be the best they have been since 2015.

Yal will be good no doubt about it !  There is too much hate to ever see it but could you imagine one school district with all the kids from EF and Waskom on same team ? Not sure on Waskom enrollment but EF only has 297 in The HS if Waskom is similar you would only be like 4A Divison 2 and I think very competitive what you think it would look like ? 

37 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

Yal will be good no doubt about it !  There is too much hate to ever see it but could you imagine one school district with all the kids from EF and Waskom on same team ? Not sure on Waskom enrollment but EF only has 297 in The HS if Waskom is similar you would only be like 4A Divison 2 and I think very competitive what you think it would look like ? 

Top ten team every year no doubt.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DeBerryJacket said:

EF IMO will be better, alot of key players return

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jacket52 said:

I wonder that a time or two myself 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jacket52 said:

Yes we have parents of players who didn’t get tickets I am being told 

I think this part has been blown out of proportion. I spoke with someone at the school and they said the principal went to every student that participates in something (football, cheer, band) on Friday night and made sure they had ticket(s) for Friday night. 

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, DeBerryJacket said:

I think this part has been blown out of proportion. I spoke with someone at the school and they said the principal went to every student that participates in something (football, cheer, band) on Friday night and made sure they had ticket(s) for Friday night. 

Why would they need tickets if they are on the football team?

25 minutes ago, DeBerryJacket said:

Well that is good to hear then I know some people in the community can take a rumor and run with it. Thanks for the clarification 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, DeBerryJacket said:

No way any of the fine upstanding citizens of EF or Waskom would blow anything out of proportion! 🤔

• Like 1
  • LOL! 2