Elysian Fields vs Waskom

1jacket

Elysian Fields vs Waskom   

72 members have voted

1. 1. Elysian Fields vs Waskom

• Wildcats
    • Jackets

4 hours ago, jacket52 said:

I been telling them every chance I get they needed to come glad they coming to experience both teams when they are on top of the district ! 

Maybe in district but not in the region. Df is the team to beat hands down. I hope yall beat them so we don't worry so much about them. Waskom may beat yall by 20 and if they do. Ill be worried then

• Roll Eyes 1

45 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

Maybe in district but not in the region. Df is the team to beat hands down. I hope yall beat them so we don't worry so much about them. Waskom may beat yall by 20 and if they do. Ill be worried then

I don't care what know body says, if Ryan didn't fumbled on the one yd line and if Ryan didn't trip on that other 4th and goal from the three yd line, EF would've have beat Daingerfield, so if your judging us beating Waskom to ease your mind, you got the wrong mindset. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TDJ89 said:

I don't care what know body says, if Ryan didn't fumbled on the one yd line and if Ryan didn't trip on that other 4th and goal from the three yd line, EF would've have beat Daingerfield, so if your judging us beating Waskom to ease your mind, you got the wrong mindset. 

Preach !!! Don’t forget the no TD call on the run play by #1 I believe that was a obvious TD to anyone who was there or watched film. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, LSUTIGERS said:

Yeah not even the EF kid that hit Keeling!

Could have been payback from 2012 when Keeling chest bumped #4 on the Waskom sideline after a tackle he thought was late, just saying might have been, I remember back in 1987 when we played Garrison in Garrison, one of our players did some eye gagging on a Garrsion player, which it was dirty and uncalled for, that yrs later when we played Garrison in the region final in 1999 at SFA, one of the Garrison players eye gagged Chris Harris so bad, to where Chris Harris face was bloodied, I bet someone from Garrison remember what happened in 1987 and relayed that to a Garrison player, you never know.

3 minutes ago, TDJ89 said:

Could have been payback from when Keeling chest bumped #4 on the Waskom sideline in 2012, just saying might have been, I remember back in 1987 when we played Garrison in Garrison, one of our players did some eye gagging on a Garrsion player, which it was dirty and uncalled for, that yrs later when we played Garrison in the region final in 1999 at SFA, one of the Garrison players eye gagged Chris Harris so bad, to where Chris Harris face was bloodied, I bet someone from Garrison remember what happened in 1987 and relayed that to a Garrison player, you never know.

Well you know y’all have never been accused of being the cleanest players.

3 hours ago, EastTxFinest said:

Better be getting worried!

16 hours ago, TDJ89 said:

Just for that the next time we play, we are going to 2019 you.

• LOL! 1
  • Roll Eyes 2

13 minutes ago, LSUTIGERS said:

He might as well just bet you a Jim’s lunch. He’s already going to owe me one. 

I going to enjoy my lunch at Jims ain’t been able to go in there with yal having such a good season it hurts my ears but after tomm night it should be ok to go back in there won’t be so loud.