Elysian Fields vs Waskom

1jacket

Elysian Fields vs Waskom   

72 members have voted

1. 1. Elysian Fields vs Waskom

• Wildcats
    • Jackets

Just now, 1WildCat said:

Shut them out in 2nd half.  Losing QB really hurt us.

Yep. There was a very high dropoff in qb play and that set the whole offense back. Very questionable playcalling by waskom as well in the second half. Really didn't like the FG attempt down 2 tds and didn't like that they didn't attack the outside more because it was clear the defense was keying heavily on the mesh point. How big is that fumble from the end of the first half... 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

Just now, WETSU said:

Nah. EF has been a mouthy bunch since the 90s. Very little doubt there is plenty from both sides emotional about this game. 

When you lose please exit stage left don’t come across field looking for a fight just take your L 

• Like 1

Just now, TDJ89 said:

C'mon guys, give us credit were credit is due, two good teams came down to the end.

Nobody is taking credit from EF. In fact I gave them very high praise for their play calling. But you can't watch a game without wondering what happens when a starting qb goes down. 

• Like 1

Just now, jacket52 said:

When you lose please exit stage left don’t come across field looking for a fight just take your L 

I agree. I'm just saying I've been on that field. EF was one of the dirtiest teams I ever played against. Its a rivalry. Emotions are high and I've seen this go both ways. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, WETSU said:

Yep. There was a very high dropoff in qb play and that set the whole offense back. Very questionable playcalling by waskom as well in the second half. Really didn't like the FG attempt down 2 tds and didn't like that they didn't attack the outside more because it was clear the defense was keying heavily on the mesh point. How big is that fumble from the end of the first half... 

you act like he just dropped ball he got smashed and fumbled get out here ! We District champs ! 

• Like 2

Just now, jacket52 said:

you act like he just dropped ball he got smashed and fumbled get out here ! We District champs ! 

I'm talking about the drive where waskom ran it down to inside the 10 and completely bobbled a qb rb exchange. Nobody smashed anyone lol 

Just now, jacket52 said:

I thought Marcus played better actually 

No way. Did you see how bad the mesh points were? That was poor timing. The only good plays the offense had after getting came in were on busted plays he just happened to squeeze out of. There was a very high dropoff. Especially with the ability to throw when they needed to. 

9 minutes ago, WETSU said:

Nobody is taking credit from EF. In fact I gave them very high praise for their play calling. But you can't watch a game without wondering what happens when a starting qb goes down. 

I acknowledge that fact

10 minutes ago, WETSU said:

No excuses. Just facts. You believe you could have brought your backup qb into the game down 14 and kept the game within 7. Highly doubt it. 

Should of won by 14 that last pass was a TD that Ref on our sideline made bad calls on both teams he was terrible dancing like he audition for dancing with the stars while throwing flag.  

• Like 1
  • LOL! 2

Waskom was real mouthy creating 13 pages of thread leading up to this game. What happened to that blow out y'all were suppose to give EF?? Don't blame it on losing the QB because he didn't do anything in the 1st half. Come game time and smoaky got quiet cause Waskom not use to that "L". Now all the excuses are coming out. 😂 EF DISTRICT CHAMPS!!! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Stinks 1

6 minutes ago, WETSU said:

No way. Did you see how bad the mesh points were? That was poor timing. The only good plays the offense had after getting came in were on busted plays he just happened to squeeze out of. There was a very high dropoff. Especially with the ability to throw when they needed to. 

He had 2 really good runs which is 2 more than Cole tonight I know how good Cole is but like I thought big game with big hits and he got rattled the injury was unfortunate but he was not the QB he been all year against a good Def. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EF06 said:

Waskom was real mouthy creating 13 pages of thread leading up to this game. What happened to that blow out y'all were suppose to give EF?? Don't blame it on losing the QB because he didn't do anything in the 1st half. Come game time and smoaky got quiet cause Waskom not use to that "L". Now all the excuses are coming out. 😂 EF DISTRICT CHAMPS!!! 

Lol watch out just remember number 8 is a freshman y’all going see him for 3 years he will be better  and  I’m not a cowboy fan but here are y’all state ring at ????  Just saying 

1 minute ago, DTH4life said:

Lol watch out just remember number 8 is a freshman y’all going see him for 3 years he will be better  and  I’m not a cowboy fan but here are y’all state ring at ????  Just saying 

Enjoy 2nd place and that crow you eating tonight grilled it up good for you ! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1