Elysian Fields vs Waskom

1jacket

Elysian Fields vs Waskom   

72 members have voted

1. 1. Elysian Fields vs Waskom

• Wildcats
    • Jackets

46 minutes ago, LSUTIGERS said:

I’m not taking anything from your team. They played a heck of a ballgame. Jacket52 is just a freaking idiot.

I was right about the game I literally said if yal got behind by 14 or more the ball would start hitting the ground and it did your not built to play from behind. But I expect us to see yal again in playoffs no matter who the QB is but I will praying for Cole. 

43 minutes ago, WETSU said:

Looked like a collarbone to me. Possibly a separated shoulder. It definitely was a throwing shoulder injury. 

From EF side it looked like collarbone soon as he got up I said that was hoping it was a stinger but after he couldn’t move it i knew was possibly bad. 

40 minutes ago, Wild74 said:

Well I seen where Daingerfield lost to hooks so even if we play Hemphill I'm not sure Daingerfield will win that district now, not sure what the tie break is

Wow wasn’t expecting that Jeter must of got hurt or something 

1 hour ago, EF06 said:

Waskom was real mouthy creating 13 pages of thread leading up to this game. What happened to that blow out y'all were suppose to give EF?? Don't blame it on losing the QB because he didn't do anything in the 1st half. Come game time and smoaky got quiet cause Waskom not use to that "L". Now all the excuses are coming out. 😂 EF DISTRICT CHAMPS!!! 

Congrats on your second this decade.

1 hour ago, DTH4life said:

Say it’s all good like It was a good game just like i said we know how to get to the. Game EF is step child in East TX win state then y’all can talk Tatum Carthage Waskom  we Cream of the crop y’all the black Sticky S*** on the Bottom of the barrel 

And folks say EF has an ego...

22 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

Maybe so but I remember a time when EF won like 17 of 18 so your little streak was good but not near as impressive as that. 

Lol the only time y’all gone to state did y’all y’all drop a egg I’m not going to lie you Waskom should have 6 Titles just we didn’t have the Coaches from 2000 to 2007 

44 minutes ago, DTH4life said:

That’s come with winning lol man 

I should rephrase cause every individual has an ego. An over inflated sense of self falls into narcissism and is a personality flaw. Judging by the comment you made...you land there my friend. 

1 hour ago, jacket52 said:

Maybe so but I remember a time when EF won like 17 of 18 so your little streak was good but not near as impressive as that. 

Hey I'll take this little ten year stretch with two rings over your 17 straight lol. 

1 hour ago, DTH4life said:

Lol the only time y’all gone to state did y’all y’all drop a egg I’m not going to lie you Waskom should have 6 Titles just we didn’t have the Coaches from 2000 to 2007 

There was a TON of talent wasted from that decade for sure. 

4 hours ago, WETSU said:

Hey I'll take this little ten year stretch with two rings over your 17 straight lol. 

We have been to the big game more times and to be honest I would rather win with Kids from TX everyone knows those rings have an * beside them that says brought to you by Shreveport, LA lol