• Wildcats
    • Jackets

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Waskom was real mouthy creating 13 pages of thread leading up to this game. What happened to that blow out y'all were suppose to give EF?? Don't blame it on losing the QB because he didn't do anything

Waskom some sore losers ! 

I thought the turning point of the game was when Waskom fumbled the ball on the 4 or 5 yard line. That stopped us from matching EF after they went up 7 or 6 I can't remember. EF then took the ball and

Posted Images

Qb injury was the difference in this game. The backup muffed nearly every snap and completely through off the timing of the offense. 

The play calling in the first quarter for EF was some of the best I've seen at this level. They took advantage of waskoms aggressiveness and waskom never got the aggressive defense back. 

• Like 3
Just now, 1WildCat said:

Shut them out in 2nd half.  Losing QB really hurt us.

Yep. There was a very high dropoff in qb play and that set the whole offense back. Very questionable playcalling by waskom as well in the second half. Really didn't like the FG attempt down 2 tds and didn't like that they didn't attack the outside more because it was clear the defense was keying heavily on the mesh point. How big is that fumble from the end of the first half... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, jacket52 said:

Waskom some sore losers ! 

Nah. EF has been a mouthy bunch since the 90s. Very little doubt there is plenty from both sides emotional about this game. 

3 minutes ago, LSUTIGERS said:

Straight up trash!

Your right #1 and 17 and 12 for Waskom are exactly that ! 

• Like 1
Just now, jacket52 said:

And here come the excuses lmao 

No excuses. Just facts. You believe you could have brought your backup qb into the game down 14 and kept the game within 7. Highly doubt it. 

Just now, TDJ89 said:

C'mon guys, give us credit were credit is due, two good teams came down to the end.

I agree

• Like 1
Just now, WETSU said:

Nah. EF has been a mouthy bunch since the 90s. Very little doubt there is plenty from both sides emotional about this game. 

When you lose please exit stage left don’t come across field looking for a fight just take your L 

• Like 1
Just now, TDJ89 said:

C'mon guys, give us credit were credit is due, two good teams came down to the end.

Nobody is taking credit from EF. In fact I gave them very high praise for their play calling. But you can't watch a game without wondering what happens when a starting qb goes down. 

• Like 1
Just now, jacket52 said:

When you lose please exit stage left don’t come across field looking for a fight just take your L 

I agree. I'm just saying I've been on that field. EF was one of the dirtiest teams I ever played against. Its a rivalry. Emotions are high and I've seen this go both ways. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, WETSU said:

Yep. There was a very high dropoff in qb play and that set the whole offense back. Very questionable playcalling by waskom as well in the second half. Really didn't like the FG attempt down 2 tds and didn't like that they didn't attack the outside more because it was clear the defense was keying heavily on the mesh point. How big is that fumble from the end of the first half... 

you act like he just dropped ball he got smashed and fumbled get out here ! We District champs ! 

• Like 2