Tatum @ White Oak 10/30/20

Eagle921

Week 10  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Tatum Eagles
    • White Oak Roughnecks

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/31/2020 at 12:30 AM

Are the Tadumb stooges going to be inconsistent like the team and flip flop on saying they’re cupcakes or will they finally come out and say how they really feel about this game? 

shall we take bets on how many times the stooges flip flop on saying Tatum doesn’t have anything? 

3 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

That’s like said WO has weapons because they can bait a hook. 

Fishing to football is really far fetched. Track to football is not such a reach, but hey you do you my man. 

another bet: how many times fishing will get brought up this week? 

7 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

Fishing to football is really far fetched. Track to football is not such a reach, but hey you do you my man. 

another bet: how many times fishing will get brought up this week? 

About as many times as a WO win from the 60s

26 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Shoot, have you seen all the Bears that come outta hibernation? They even keeping on par. Talking about their coaches. Saying they need to get control of their kids. Lol

Telling the truth is not talking about the coaching. Carthage and Grandview do not win state championships by been undisciplined. When you have a great team and have a chance to go all they way in the playoffs stupid penalties can be the difference in winning and losing. Losing any player for a half or even a quarter in the playoffs could cost you. You figured after 8 games in. Discipline  should not be a problem. Thats for any team that’s trying to win a state championship. Like I stated we going to get some penalties but should not be getting Personal foul penalties.