Tatum @ White Oak 10/30/20

Eagle921

Week 10  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Tatum Eagles
    • White Oak Roughnecks

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/31/2020 at 12:30 AM

1 minute ago, Racer55 said:

Gotta give it to em. Hats off to Tatum and their trash talking duo. Hope you 2 talk as much to district 5 as our district come playoff time.

Probably not. Only use it for y’all. 85-6 still stings my great great great great great granddaddy. 

1 minute ago, Eagleborn said:

On to the next. Enjoyed a week of talking to ourselves. 

Yeah it was cool hearing about the 85-6 score every other post. Surprised we didn’t hear y’all complain about the field more often though. 

10 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

And y’all wonder why we can’t take the win and move on. One would think y’all be better at taking the L.......... ten of them last year and against the good teams y’all played this year. It’s weird. 

Y’all can’t take the win and move on because it’s in y’all’s blood to yap about everything. Sound like a pack a liberals to me. Good thing tadumb isn’t in Gregg county cuz if they were they’d surely turn us blue. 

Just now, Racer55 said:

Y’all can’t take the win and move on because it’s in y’all’s blood to yap about everything. Sound like a pack a liberals to me. Good thing tadumb isn’t in Gregg county cuz if they were they’d surely turn us blue. 

Ehhhhh. Still talking?

6 minutes ago, WOBooster said:

From now on I won't call you a stooge. You're chico cause that was the name of a friend's chihuahua who yapped all the time and acted like he was something he wasnt

That’s a neat idea Lloyd. Be proud of that idea.