Tatum @ White Oak 10/30/20

Eagle921

Week 10  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Tatum Eagles
    • White Oak Roughnecks

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/31/2020 at 12:30 AM

16 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Hang on. According to horn tugger Tatum fans don’t have enough common sense to stand for national anthem. 

Weak start to the week for the one white oak fan. 

Y’all may not stand but Mr Tugboat horn blower will drown it out with his horn 😂 

1 minute ago, GWBears01 said:

I’m relentless 😂 

Yeah man I tried apologizing for it, but was like dude let up a bit. You wouldn’t and I saw an opportunity and took it. Don’t want anyone getting their panties wadded up this early though. 

2 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

Y’all may not stand but Mr Tugboat horn blower will drown it out with his horn 😂 

Dang man. For 1 it’s a ship horn not a tug boat horn. I’ve had a real tug boat horn now for years and have had it at the games the last two years. This one is bigger. Like oil tanker bigger maybe even cruise ship big. I’m gonna watch my horn honking etiquette for now on though. 

3 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

Dang man. For 1 it’s a ship horn not a tug boat horn. I’ve had a real tug boat horn now for years and have had it at the games the last two years. This one is bigger. Like oil tanker bigger maybe even cruise ship big. I’m gonna watch my horn honking etiquette for now on though. 

So you’re telling me if I screwed up and blew a horn during your school song that you wouldn’t be giving me h3ll ? 😂 I would expect no less 😂. You’ll hear about this until the day I retire from Smoaky 😂  

2 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

So you’re telling me if I screwed up and blew a horn during your school song that you wouldn’t be giving me h3ll ? 😂 I would expect no less 😂. You’ll hear about this until the day I retire from Smoaky 😂  

Well im fortunate enough to even be apart of the booster club and honk the horn in the first place. Surprised they even let me wear a WO shirt lol. WO folks like to be classy and stuff and I tend to not be very classy sometimes. So give me a break for a bit. Lol