Joaquin Rams (8-0, 4-0) at Timpson Bears (9-0, 4-0)

trueblue82

District 10AA CHAMPIONSHIP   

53 members have voted

1. 1. Rams or Bears?

This poll is closed to new votes

Here’s the funny thing... Friday you’ll watch your kids/brothers/cousins/friends get repetitively punched in the mouth until they refuse to fight back and then Joaquin will keep hitting them and you’ll be mad and I’ll have to come tuck you in. Same as always 

• Like 1

Just now, Unashamed said:

Yeah.  I'm also related to 2 fine members of your coaching staff.   

You’ll get no more of an argument from me over anything. Me and Sterling where best friends growing up and my brother and Dalton where the same. I loved Vernon. I’ll talk football but I will not argue.

I’m not from Timpson but I have a kid on the team.  All the talk about getting hit in the mouth and quit is complete nonsense. I’m a firm believer in letting your play do the talking. Who gives a #### about what you did since the season started and how many touchdowns have been given up or how this team played against that team.  Who cares?   The game has still got to be played, I’ll be there Friday to watch whatever outcome that is to be. Proud of the victor no matter which team. Because both teams have earned the right to play for the district title Friday night.  Anyways that’s my personal opinion and Go Bears  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Lambo said:

Here’s the funny thing... Friday you’ll watch your kids/brothers/cousins/friends get repetitively punched in the mouth until they refuse to fight back and then Joaquin will keep hitting them and you’ll be mad and I’ll have to come tuck you in. Same as always 

It’s true , timpson is full of quit . Traditionally losing programs just have it in them . It takes years of consistent winning it get it out of them 

3 hours ago, EdgarAllenPwn said:

Where’s that cocky San Augustine guy that has crowed on and on about SA for the last few years? He likes fair weather? There were 2 main ones and one of them was sort of a jerk. 👋Hi Jerk SA guy. Your team looks real nice in, what, 5th place? Fits real nicely on y’all, you should wear it more often 

I stay around unless I get an extended vacation every now and then 😂!  But SA couldn’t replace all of the talent that left last year.  It happens.  Even after 3 straight semi finals appearances. 

35 minutes ago, CAC1231 said:

I’m not from Timpson but I have a kid on the team.  All the talk about getting hit in the mouth and quit is complete nonsense. I’m a firm believer in letting your play do the talking. Who gives a #### about what you did since the season started and how many touchdowns have been given up or how this team played against that team.  Who cares?   The game has still got to be played, I’ll be there Friday to watch whatever outcome that is to be. Proud of the victor no matter which team. Because both teams have earned the right to play for the district title Friday night.  Anyways that’s my personal opinion and Go Bears  

If you don’t like someone saying your kid is gonna get hit in the mouth you’re really gonna hate it when he does Friday night.

59 minutes ago, Bear9T1 said:

Naw, he’s a retired bartender from that little club that used to be over there...Bandenies or whatever it was 😂😂

No he is the big blonde headed Eminem looking linemen playing for Joaquin when they came back from being down 38-6 against SA to win. 😂😂. Love ya Lambo 

1 minute ago, TheWolf said:

No he is the big blonde headed Eminem looking linemen playing for Joaquin when they came back from being down 38-6 against SA to win. 😂😂. Love ya Lambo 

And if you don’t believe it just ask him. He still has that score on his bedroom wall. He’s already rehearsing the story about that game to tell his grandkids, and his oldest kid just started kindergarten. 

• LOL! 3