Joaquin Rams (8-0, 4-0) at Timpson Bears (9-0, 4-0)

trueblue82

District 10AA CHAMPIONSHIP   

53 members have voted

1. 1. Rams or Bears?

This poll is closed to new votes

A little perspective..... Over the past 5-6 years Joe has come into big games they weren’t supposed to win. Insurmountable odds against an offense that were gonna expose the Rams. All have one thing in common. An “L” for the opponent. Ask Alto, Tenaha, SA ...... IMO this Timpson team isn’t as good as those teams previously mentioned. When is the last time Timpson has been in, much less win a big game..... Once you are in several of these games kids start to believe they are supposed to win.

1 hour ago, Bear9T1 said:

I couldn’t agree more!!! Dumb dumb dumb!!!

Were you able to get a ticket?  

Naw I’ll be honest. With the ticket limiting I haven’t even tried to get a ticket this year. I don’t wanna take a parent or grandparents chance to watch their child

12 minutes ago, GreaseLightning said:

A little perspective..... Over the past 5-6 years Joe has come into big games they weren’t supposed to win. Insurmountable odds against an offense that were gonna expose the Rams. All have one thing in common. An “L” for the opponent. Ask Alto, Tenaha, SA ...... IMO this Timpson team isn’t as good as those teams previously mentioned. When is the last time Timpson has been in, much less win a big game..... Once you are in several of these games kids start to believe they are supposed to win.

Come on man, your joking, right?

1 hour ago, GreaseLightning said:

Timpson vs Tenaha few years back in Carthage. I was there when their fans walked  out at half time and didn’t come back in. That same year Joaquin took Tenaha to the limit. In per district play. Lost by 1 point not 60. Just say  that you sleep on Joaquin witch some ppl do because. Coach puts everyone in the box all you got to do is make the tackle. When that don’t work there is no way to change the game plan 

23 minutes ago, Ramfanforever said:

Why do you think he's joking

He said five or six years ago, ok let’s start there.2014-no playoffs. 15’- no playoffs, 16’ lost to lovelady bi-district, 17’- lost to centerville bi-district 18’- lost to Carlisle area, 19’- lost to Groveton regionals. Since 2012 Joaquin has only won any playoff games in two years. Sorry ole Timpson got to the quarterfinals a few years ago. I admit we got beat down pretty good by tenaha 59-0 of my memory serves me. My point is; just because you put together a couple of good seasons don’t make you beast to fear. The only one that matters right now is about three days away 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Lambo said:

Naw I’ll be honest. With the ticket limiting I haven’t even tried to get a ticket this year. I don’t wanna take a parent or grandparents chance to watch their child

Yes, I agree but still completely stupid to still be dealing with this mess.