Joaquin Rams (8-0, 4-0) at Timpson Bears (9-0, 4-0)

trueblue82

District 10AA CHAMPIONSHIP   

53 members have voted

1. 1. Rams or Bears?

This poll is closed to new votes

Was lucky enough to see this game and all I have to say is Holy ####!!   All that talk of the bears being quitters.....the only thing they quit tonight was letting Joaquin move the ball!!  More physical, more athletic.And what happened to all that only gave up 2 touchdowns and barely ever punted. At least the smoke looked cool coming out of the tunnel!!!

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Indaeast said:

Was lucky enough to see this game and all I have to say is Holy ####!!   All that talk of the bears being quitters.....the only thing they quit tonight was letting Joaquin move the ball!!  More physical, more athletic.And what happened to all that only gave up 2 touchdowns and barely ever punted. At least the smoke looked cool coming out of the tunnel!!!

Literally our defense gave up 55 points total through 8 games. 

1 minute ago, Bear9T1 said:

Rematch gotta be coming around??

We have a much tougher road to get there than y’all do. Y’all will very likely not see a district champion before round 4. We’ll have to beat two to get there, if we can get by Carlisle. We’ve got to put tonight behind us and get our act together or we’ll be one and done. 

1 minute ago, trueblue82 said:

We have a much tougher road to get there than y’all do. Y’all will very likely not see a district champion before round 4. We’ll have to beat two to get there, if we can get by Carlisle. We’ve got to put tonight behind us and get our act together or we’ll be one and done. 

Jo will bounce back no doubt!! 

8 minutes ago, Unashamed said:

I'm honestly wondering how do yall bounce back.   

Do the only thing ya can do.... And what these boys only know how to.... You lace em up and pull chin strap tight and go back to work. Never known these boys to ever quit and it won’t start now. Go ahead and gloat and get ya cheap shots in peeps.... We all know how the schedules were made and who dodged who this year. Pretty simple.... Joe got whipped. Timpson is good. Practice the next couple weeks will pick up in intensity and I’d be willing to bet this is a valuable lesson learned by all involved.... Sometimes the best way to learn the fire is hot is to get burned.... Tonight Joe saw what true intensity and will to win looks like. And if you don’t match it then it will get embarrassing real quick 

Ok........if there was no turnovers this still is a butt whoopin. Take the 63-0 beat down and move on. Hate excuses.  Courtney had more yards in the first quarter than the Joaquin offense had all night!!  But he wasn’t gonna be able to take the hits.......Looked to me like he was dishing them out. And the freshman wasn’t gonna do anything either. Come on man!

10 minutes ago, Indaeast said:

Weird how Lambo hasn’t made it to this conversation. Some people will never learn about running that mouth. 

I know you ain’t talkin to me 😂😂 I’ll be here talkin regardless. It’s not like I lost to Timpson. I was in Shreveport with my wife and kids doin an escape room. I’ll also be here in a year or 2 when all the timpson people are gone. I’ll talk your ear off while I’m gettin beat. 

9 minutes ago, GreaseLightning said:

Do the only thing ya can do.... And what these boys only know how to.... You lace em up and pull chin strap tight and go back to work. Never known these boys to ever quit and it won’t start now. Go ahead and gloat and get ya cheap shots in peeps.... We all know how the schedules were made and who dodged who this year. Pretty simple.... Joe got whipped. Timpson is good. Practice the next couple weeks will pick up in intensity and I’d be willing to bet this is a valuable lesson learned by all involved.... Sometimes the best way to learn the fire is hot is to get burned.... Tonight Joe saw what true intensity and will to win looks like. And if you don’t match it then it will get embarrassing real quick 

Post of the century.

21 minutes ago, Indaeast said:

Gotta love the talkers. God bless and good luck. Keep up with that fog machine.✌🏼

I don’t just talk... I can also drop people on their heads Quite proficiently. I thought we where past that tho.