Joaquin Rams (8-0, 4-0) at Timpson Bears (9-0, 4-0)

trueblue82

District 10AA CHAMPIONSHIP   

53 members have voted

1. 1. Rams or Bears?

This poll is closed to new votes

On 10/31/2020 at 9:20 AM, trueblue82 said:

Until district 9 gets their games played next week we don’t technically have a playoff game to make a thread on. And since it’s #2020 there’s no telling what kind of crazy upsets might happen over there that would wreck any projections we make. We ran into a buzzsaw last night. Timpson has an outstanding team and played at the top of their game. We obviously did not. But I know this about our kids and our coaches: they won’t waste a defeat. I can guarantee they’re breaking down film right now trying to find ways to fix everything that went wrong. It’s worth mentioning that the last time the Rams lost consecutive games was the playoff loss in ‘16 to Lovelady followed by the season opener in ‘17 to Tenaha. The last time we lost back-to-back in the same season was West Sabine and San Augustine in ‘15. We’ll be fine. We will move all playoff scenario discussion to the District 10 thread. 

Hey TruBlue. Any chance Joe is tanking the pigskin games to start the ball earlier?

4 minutes ago, Doomer said:

Hey TruBlue. Any chance Joe is tanking the pigskin games to start the ball earlier?

I seriously doubt that Doomy. I think they may have forgot that opening day of deer season starts on a bye week this year. You shootin’ any bushy tailed rats with that old .22? 

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/2/2020 at 7:37 PM, trueblue82 said:

I seriously doubt that Doomy. I think they may have forgot that opening day of deer season starts on a bye week this year. You shootin’ any bushy tailed rats with that old .22? 

Nope. Trying to get old splittail with the 16ga. and #1 buckshot! You too?

2 hours ago, Doomer said:

Nope. Trying to get old splittail with the 16ga. and #1 buckshot! You too?

Nope. I’m sitting in a pine thicket with a slingshot. Can’t find no ammo for my fancy rifles. But there’s a bunch of big old bucks hitting the ground around here. If them boys ain’t having better luck than me with finding ammo, they must be doing like them Tenneehaw folks do and talking them to death. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

Nope. I’m sitting in a pine thicket with a slingshot. Can’t find no ammo for my fancy rifles. But there’s a bunch of big old bucks hitting the ground around here. If them boys ain’t having better luck than me with finding ammo, they must be doing like them Tenneehaw folks do and talking them to death. 

It's all about the salty-peter and glycerin mixture unless you wanna short cut with some tannerite.

1 hour ago, Unashamed said:

Nawl, we run em over with the station wagon 

Sounds expensive. My neighbor hit a monster buck with a little car that looked just like I saw a softball coach and her girlfriend driving on a TV show. Caused him more trouble than a pack of coyotes at a sheepherder’s convention. 

22 hours ago, trueblue82 said:

Been quiet in my neck of the woods, ever since that tragic boating accident where I lost all my rifles and ammunition. We're also experiencing a mysterious outbreak of exploding heart syndrome among our local whitetail. But I'm sure the local authorities are too busy with more important issues to be bothered with our minor affairs. 

Just now, LOL said:

Been quiet in my neck of the woods, ever since that tragic boating accident where I lost all my rifles and ammunition. We're also experiencing a mysterious outbreak of exploding heart syndrome among our local whitetail. But I'm sure the local authorities are too busy with more important issues to be bothered with our minor affairs. 

Yeah I heard Governor Abbot pulled all the game wardens off of patrolling the forests to have extra manpower to be sure no one has more than 5 guests at Thanksgiving dinner. 

• LOL! 1

4 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

Yeah I heard Governor Abbot pulled all the game wardens off of patrolling the forests to have extra manpower to be sure no one has more than 5 guests at Thanksgiving dinner. 

My extended family is hosting an anti-fascism protest, so we're safe from COVID. Gonna be burning stuff and firing automatic weapons.