The Smoakhouse Forums

Joaquin Rams (8-0, 4-0) at Timpson Bears (9-0, 4-0)

District 10AA CHAMPIONSHIP   

53 members have voted

1. 1. Rams or Bears?

This poll is closed to new votes

4 minutes ago, JMS1971 said:

I don’t think Joaquin will stop Timpsons offense. If Timpson gets rolling, this game could be over at half. I keep hearing about how great there defense is, but they’ve only allowed about 2 points per game less than Timpson. Joaquin has given up 75 points in 8 games as opposed to 100 in 9 games for Timpson. Joaquin has scored 264 points, compared to 479 for Timpson. 

Keep in mind that 3 of the 10 TDs the Rams have given up we’re defensive scores. Timpson has given up a couple of defensive scores as well. The thing that has been impressive is the fact that the Rams have been scored on by an opposing offense TWICE this season. Two of the TDs SA scored were in the fourth quarter with the Ram offense on the field. Garrison scored once in the second half and Beckville scored once in the second half. So the Ram defense gets better as the game goes. A large part of this is defensive adjustments. But keep hating. You probably won’t be here Saturday. 

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In a van, down by the river.   

Thanks to the Timpson fan who made that awesome Facebook post about West Hardin's kids......

I’m not from Timpson but I have a kid on the team.  All the talk about getting hit in the mouth and quit is complete nonsense. I’m a firm believer in letting your play do the talking. Who gives a ####

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, JMS1971 said:

You definitely have me on the point, that I haven’t seen Joaquin in person,. What game did you see Timpson in person?

Sville

You definitely have me on the point, that I haven’t seen Joaquin in person,. What game did you see Timpson in person?

Alllto

2 minutes ago, Gilbert said:

Brother scores between common opponents mean nothing . It’s a style match up . And Joaquins style will cause timpson to quit . Timpson is notorious quitters . Their fans are notorious for turning on their team when the going gets tough . Go to a timpson game during a bad season . Might see 12 ppl in the stands 

Don’t take this the wrong way, but bashing the town and people that lives there seems be a common occurrence from some of the Joaquin posters. I’m far more interested in what happens on the field. Basing things off of previous years is about as relevant as comparing scores of like opponents.

5 minutes ago, JMS1971 said:

Don’t take this the wrong way, but bashing the town and people that lives there seems be a common occurrence from some of the Joaquin posters. I’m far more interested in what happens on the field. Basing things off of previous years is about as relevant as comparing scores of like opponents.

I’m just tellin you the mentality of timpson . It doesn’t change over night and it hasn’t miraculously changed this year . Now comparing scores of common opponents is useless because of the style match up . . You can use this for an example Of style match up  in mma terms . You have 3 fighters . Fighter A , Fighter B , Fighter C ... fighter A knocks out fighter C . Fighter B wins a Split decision against fighter C . So does that mean Fighter A is going to win just because he KO’d fighter C and fighter B didn’t .

1 minute ago, Gilbert said:

I’m just tellin you the mentality of timpson . It doesn’t change over night and it hasn’t miraculously changed this year . Now comparing scores of common opponents is useless because of the style match up . . You can use this for an example Of style match up  in mma terms . You have 3 fighters . Fighter A , Fighter B , Fighter C ... fighter A knocks out fighter C . Fighter B wins a Split decision against fighter C . So does that mean Fighter A is going to win just because he KO’d fighter C and fighter B didn’t .

I full understand how it works. The issue I take is bashing people you do not know based off of the past. I was at the Timpson/ Joaquin game last year and listened to some pretty trashy stuff, so I base the whole community off of the few that I heard? Example; a grown man screaming that he wished they would break the leg of the Timpson QB. I’d rather keep it about the game.

6 minutes ago, Gilbert said:

Who hurt you?

I full understand how it works. The issue I take is bashing people you do not know based off of the past. I was at the Timpson/ Joaquin game last year and listened to some pretty trashy stuff, so I base the whole community off of the few that I heard? Example; a grown man screaming that he wished they would break the leg of the Timpson QB. I’d rather keep it about the game.

Well bless your heart friend.   

3 minutes ago, JMS1971 said:

Brother I know almost the whole community and have for years . The truth hurts . Not bashing just honest 

So Gilbert, what you are saying is Timpson is full of quitters and those quitters grow up to instill their quitter ways in their quitter kids? And then the quitter fair weather fans start bashing coaches etc anytime something less than a super bowel happens? Is this what you are trying to say?

5 minutes ago, Unashamed said:

Who hurt you?

I guess you must not know bout me . Widely hated for calling it like it is . The lunatic from reklaw

• Haha 1

Just wanted to point out the fact that Joaquin took Garrison and SA’s soul and that’s why Timpson was able to do what they done score-wise. Garrison and SA had high hopes for their seasons. They were still playing hard with high spirits. After Joe took their soul they were shells. Timpson faces soulless shells. Ask Alllto about it. They have been looking for theirs for years. Joe has it. Soul collectors 

4 minutes ago, EdgarAllenPwn said:

I don’t blame anyone who moves from Tenaha to anywhere else tbh 😂 

I'm just glad yall figured out how to take down the towns Christmas decorations before june this year and hey looks like someone finally figured out that city sewer systems are important.   Its 2020 and Joaquin is finally catching up.   

Maybe by 2030 yall will finally hire a non white teacher or coach.  

4 minutes ago, Unashamed said:

I'm just glad yall figured out how to take down the towns Christmas decorations before june this year and hey looks like someone finally figured out that city sewer systems are important.   Its 2020 and Joaquin is finally catching up.   

Maybe by 2030 yall will finally hire a non white teacher or coach.  

Doubt it