Joaquin Rams (8-0, 4-0) at Timpson Bears (9-0, 4-0)

trueblue82

District 10AA CHAMPIONSHIP   

53 members have voted

1. 1. Rams or Bears?

This poll is closed to new votes

Just wanted to point out the fact that Joaquin took Garrison and SA’s soul and that’s why Timpson was able to do what they done score-wise. Garrison and SA had high hopes for their seasons. They were still playing hard with high spirits. After Joe took their soul they were shells. Timpson faces soulless shells. Ask Alllto about it. They have been looking for theirs for years. Joe has it. Soul collectors 

4 minutes ago, Unashamed said:

I'm just glad yall figured out how to take down the towns Christmas decorations before june this year and hey looks like someone finally figured out that city sewer systems are important.   Its 2020 and Joaquin is finally catching up.   

Maybe by 2030 yall will finally hire a non white teacher or coach.  

Doubt it 

2 minutes ago, Gilbert said:

I’m just messin wicha . Idk him . Ask him if he knows Gilbert the guy that breeds labradoodles . A lot of ppl know me that I don’t know because of that 

I think he was running for road commissioner. He used to work at Stryker 

Where’s that cocky San Augustine guy that has crowed on and on about SA for the last few years? He likes fair weather? There were 2 main ones and one of them was sort of a jerk. 👋Hi Jerk SA guy. Your team looks real nice in, what, 5th place? Fits real nicely on y’all, you should wear it more often 

2 minutes ago, EdgarAllenPwn said:

On a serious note: What are the chances one of these two teams represents the region? What are the odds they rematch?

Timpson does have a young QB. He really hasn’t been tested,so who knows. Brayden has no quit in him, and there’s a few more that don’t get a lot of recognition. I think these two teams could meet again 

2 minutes ago, JMS1971 said:

Timpson does have a young QB. He really hasn’t been tested,so who knows. Brayden has no quit in him, and there’s a few more that don’t get a lot of recognition. I think these two teams could meet again 

Someone said he’s kin to bubba Courtney so that’s all you need to know. Them Courtney’s play ball. Bet Beckville is sad 😢 he’s not over there. Yea I watch some clips and Timpson has a nice wide receiver that plays safety I believe and he’s very good. To me he’s the X factor in this game. I don’t think Timpson will find a ton of success running. But passing should be open for them 

3 minutes ago, Unashamed said:

Some of the "Bertha's" I've seen in brookshires in Joaquin makes it hard for me to believe theirs many leftovers around these parts.  

Everyone knows you are lying now. This is the part where we all come to agreements that we have the hottest women in the county. Then the next part is how everyone says that they know about Joaquin women “wink wink” 😉 😉 But then everyone knows they are lying because Joaquin women only like rich dudes from Houston 

38 minutes ago, JMS1971 said:

I think he was running for road commissioner. He used to work at Stryker 

I don’t keep up with any of that, I just sit back talk football, and enjoy my monthly check from Uncle Sam . And every once in a while take that short trip up to rusk to get my quarterly evaluation . Maybe if i was a piller in the community I would know him . But ol Gilby stays out of the political world