Joaquin Rams (8-0, 4-0) at Timpson Bears (9-0, 4-0)

trueblue82

District 10AA CHAMPIONSHIP   

53 members have voted

1. 1. Rams or Bears?

This poll is closed to new votes

47 minutes ago, EdgarAllenPwn said:

Where’s that cocky San Augustine guy that has crowed on and on about SA for the last few years? He likes fair weather? There were 2 main ones and one of them was sort of a jerk. 👋Hi Jerk SA guy. Your team looks real nice in, what, 5th place? Fits real nicely on y’all, you should wear it more often 

He’s disappeared....and I don’t miss him 😂

19 minutes ago, Gilbert said:

I don’t keep up with any of that, I just sit back talk football, and enjoy my monthly check from Uncle Sam . And every once in a while take that short trip up to rusk to get my quarterly evaluation . Maybe if i was a piller in the community I would know him . But ol Gilby stays out of the political world 

I used to spend a lot time on mudd creek and the Angelina river. 

• Thanks 1

Joe has seen good Qb’s, Rb’s, and Wr’s.... They all have one thing in common.... After the game they are disappointed because they don’t have same results as in previous games. Joe defense is a combination of talent and scheme. Joe defense coordinator is the best around these parts. Joe offense is not slow and methodical. They run straight at ya and do it again within 20-25 seconds and the cumulative results begin to take effect as the game goes on.

8 minutes ago, GreaseLightning said:

Joe has seen good Qb’s, Rb’s, and Wr’s.... They all have one thing in common.... After the game they are disappointed because they don’t have same results as in previous games. Joe defense is a combination of talent and scheme. Joe defense coordinator is the best around these parts. Joe offense is not slow and methodical. They run straight at ya and do it again within 20-25 seconds and the cumulative results begin to take effect as the game goes on.

That’s all fine and great BUT that’s a really tough offense to try and come back from once you get behind in a game with the kind of talent timpson has....

1 minute ago, Bear9T1 said:

That’s all fine and great BUT that’s a really tough offense to try and come back from once you get behind in a game with the kind of talent timpson has....

Don’t plan on being behind. Ftball is not just an offensive game. Everyone sees the flashy big plays and says Timpson gonna score 100pts..... What happens when the big plays aren’t connecting. I’d rather have a consistent attack and something dependable.

10 minutes ago, GreaseLightning said:

Don’t plan on being behind. Ftball is not just an offensive game. Everyone sees the flashy big plays and says Timpson gonna score 100pts..... What happens when the big plays aren’t connecting. I’d rather have a consistent attack and something dependable.

Y’all in trouble lol....y’all got a good therapist over there?? You gonna need it!!! 

2 hours ago, trueblue82 said:

Keep in mind that 3 of the 10 TDs the Rams have given up we’re defensive scores. Timpson has given up a couple of defensive scores as well. The thing that has been impressive is the fact that the Rams have been scored on by an opposing offense TWICE this season. Two of the TDs SA scored were in the fourth quarter with the Ram offense on the field. Garrison scored once in the second half and Beckville scored once in the second half. So the Ram defense gets better as the game goes. A large part of this is defensive adjustments. But keep hating. You probably won’t be here Saturday. 

Not hating, but if crow is coming my way, I’ll eat it. I’m pretty sure if it doesn’t go your way, you’ll have a good excuse instead of fessing up.

Just now, JMS1971 said:

Not hating, but if crow is coming my way, I’ll eat it. I’m pretty sure if it doesn’t go your way, you’ll have a good excuse instead of fessing up.

Nope. When we get beat, I own it. If you don’t, it takes all the fun out of the smack talk. 

3 minutes ago, JMS1971 said:

I must be getting under some folks skin a little. I saw a post up above I do agree with about having a consistent attack. What do you do when your one dimensional and it doesn’t work?

The same thing you do when both sides of your two-dimensional attack gets shut down: YOU LOSE. 

Guys we know how this plays out because it’s been the same for like 20 years... Joaquin shows up punches timpson in the mouth until they quit then we take their wallets and we leave... This isn’t gonna be any different.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lambo said:

Guys we know how this plays out because it’s been the same for like 20 years... Joaquin shows up punches timpson in the mouth until they quit then we take their wallets and we leave... This isn’t gonna be any different.

I guess we’ll see

Just now, Unashamed said:

I bet you live in one of those houses behind NuWay selling "medicine". 

Naw I live about halfway between Tenaha and Joaquin. Brick house on a hill can’t miss it. 6217 hwy 84 e. Come see me