My Week 10 3A DI Rankings

Yoe09

Guest Tiger03lb
8 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

DirtyBird on FSSW says they may lose out to avoid yalls in that bracket 😂 

Lol. We are already lock in first place. Actually 2nd place in district 8 doesn't look bad at all for us, we would be on the top bracket with you guys 😁 but that's just wishful thinking. We've done it once, we can do it again. 

Guest Tiger03lb
19 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

DirtyBird on FSSW says they may lose out to avoid yalls in that bracket 😂 

Do you blame him? Would you want to face possibility two top 3 teams in the state back to back. Both d lines for gv and koff are playing lights out. To beat gv, you got to put their d line out there for long periods of time and get a few stops on their offense. To best us, you got to pick our secondary apart if we don't have the right personal in there. We have changed up our secondary a little bit since the TC game. So I really don't know how we would do against a good team with the changes

4 hours ago, Tiger03lb said:

Do you blame him? Would you want to face possibility two top 3 teams in the state back to back. Both d lines for gv and koff are playing lights out. To beat gv, you got to put their d line out there for long periods of time and get a few stops on their offense. To best us, you got to pick our secondary apart if we don't have the right personal in there. We have changed up our secondary a little bit since the TC game. So I really don't know how we would do against a good team with the changes

Losing out wouldn’t be a bad option for Tatum. 1-4 in district 5 are about even anyways 

13 minutes ago, Blazin97 said:

Losing out wouldn’t be a bad option for Tatum. 1-4 in district 5 are about even anyways 

First,  Tatum won't lose out but even if they did it would still be unlikely that they would finish in 4th. 

39 minutes ago, Golfingnut said:

First,  Tatum won't lose out but even if they did it would still be unlikely that they would finish in 4th. 

Yes they won’t lose out. They could try  to lose and possibly still not lose out 😂 I’m just saying if they want an easier road in the playoffs being the 4 is a lot easier than the 2 or 3 in yalls district. 

1 hour ago, Blazin97 said:

Yes they won’t lose out. They could try  to lose and possibly still not lose out 😂 I’m just saying if they want an easier road in the playoffs being the 4 is a lot easier than the 2 or 3 in yalls district. 

My point was that even if they lose out it's still unlikely it would drop them to 4th seed. Too many other things would have to happen.