Captain Trump of the Titanic

BarryLaverty

We know, we know, if Joe had been captain she would still be cruising the waves today, he would have sniffed or groped the iceberg out of the way. Sailing the seas with no cost to the passenger, with solar/ electric motors and even criminals and folks with no ticket would be allowed. If you have so much fun on board at others expense that you find yourself pregnant, then Captain Joe can help you with that inconvenience also. 

• Like 2
  • LOL! 1

2 hours ago, trashyhound said:

We know, we know, if Joe had been captain she would still be cruising the waves today, he would have sniffed or groped the iceberg out of the way. Sailing the seas with no cost to the passenger, with solar/ electric motors and even criminals and folks with no ticket would be allowed. If you have so much fun on board at others expense that you find yourself pregnant, then Captain Joe can help you with that inconvenience also. 

Nice try. 

On 10/24/2020 at 2:21 PM, BarryLaverty said:

Nice try. 

How much do you actually know about the RMS Titanic and its sinking, Barry? I'm genuinely curious. Yes, it hit an iceberg and sank. What details do you know about it, though? The moments leading up to and during?

24 minutes ago, TheShadowKnows said:

Did Barry have a "Zoom Meeting" when he saw this? eITHER WAY THIS PROVES THE LEFT CAN NOT MEME. LOL

This is why I asked Barry how much he actually knows about the sinking. I've done a fair amount of research on it. Yes, E. J. Smith was the Captain, but it was so much more than "Captain Smith steered the ship into the iceberg." or whatever people think happened.