Pitt vs Spring Hill, who wins this one?

Pittstrike52

Winner of this one basically gets playoff berth. I'm with Pitt 27-13 in big win. Pitt defense is stingy and stout against the run and has bn all season despite what their record shows. If secondary plays half as good as interior and Linebackers,could be a tough night for the Panthers. Saw SH head coach at Pitt and Gilmer game and I'm hoping that he prepares for that Pitt team. Go Pitt!

9 hours ago, BuckNut said:

SH has had 3 wks to prepare that’s why they played the Covid card, don’t risk any injuries and have 3 wks to prepare for this one game to get 4th place.

You have no clue.  Why would we take two weeks off when we could have beaten LE and gotten 3rd in district?  And FYI when you have 2/3 of your kids and coaches quarantined you don’t get to practice.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, PantherNation2015 said:

You have no clue.  Why would we take two weeks off when we could have beaten LE and gotten 3rd in district?  And FYI when you have 2/3 of your kids and coaches quarantined you don’t get to practice.  

SH would not beat LE ,and LE and PG would have injured several of y’all’s players.  I heard some SH coaches were at the Gilmer, Pitt game so yes y’all have been preparing.  I am sure all players and coaches have been watching film and game planning.

49 minutes ago, BuckNut said:

SH would not beat LE ,and LE and PG would have injured several of y’all’s players.  I heard some SH coaches were at the Gilmer, Pitt game so yes y’all have been preparing.  I am sure all players and coaches have been watching film and game planning.

Why wouldn’t we send a few coaches not in quarantine to watch the Gilmer/Pitt game when we were not playing?  We had already forfeited to LE and PG at that point.  Pitt was the next game.  And sorry to burst your bubble but SH is better than LE this year.  Just wished we could have shown it on the field.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Why wouldn’t we send a few coaches not in quarantine to watch the Gilmer/Pitt game when we were not playing?  We had already forfeited to LE and PG at that point.  Pitt was the next game.  And sorry to burst your bubble but SH is better than LE this year.  Just wished we could have shown it on the field.

I was with you until you said sh is better than LE. Hmmm No