Gladewater @ Sabine

Bclove05

Will Gladewater be district...  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Will Gladewater be district...

1 minute ago, Eagleborn said:

7th meetings ago. But our town takes pride in knowing we lost to the state champ those times. 

7 and counting. Next year will be 8 😃. Not sure y’all make it out of that gauntlet of a bracket for a rematch this year.  I hope y’all do tho. 

15 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

The only reason was because we had 3 1/2 practices in three weeks. But still fun to see y’all think y’all are three TDs better. 

You really are something else.... the only reason GW wins is because Tatum didnt get enough practice, last year it was only because OB got hurt, year before that it was only because BLAH BLAH BLAH............ just get over it, GW is better.... oh but wait yall won a state title last decade so how dare we proclaim we are better 🙄

7 minutes ago, bearnation said:

You really are something else.... the only reason GW wins is because Tatum didnt get enough practice, last year it was only because OB got hurt, year before that it was only because BLAH BLAH BLAH............ just get over it, GW is better.... oh but wait yall won a state title last decade so how dare we proclaim we are better 🙄

You aren’t smart are you? 

1 minute ago, bearnation said:

My wife calls me a smart __s. So there's that

you cant be to smart if you dont think not touching a football or practice with the team for

2 weeks want effect you you are nuts

it doesnt matter you won this time ut there will be another maybe not this year,but if we do meet

again this year it will be a different outcome

9 minutes ago, mightyeagle said:

you cant be to smart if you dont think not touching a football or practice with the team for

it doesnt matter you won this time ut there will be another maybe not this year,but if we do meet

I didn't say it didn't affect the team, but he claimed the ONLY reason we won by 3 scores was because of the no practice.... 

32 minutes ago, mightyeagle said:

We’re talking about intelligence?

we won’t hold our breaths. It’s the same story 

On 10/28/2020 at 2:07 PM, Bclove05 said:

QB has been running for his life this season. He hasn’t really been able to get settled in. He has a good arm though. #3 on defense has several D1 offers. He has played safety mainly this season but I’m betting he will move to corner to guard Allen this week. #5 on offense has become a good deep threat in the passing game. 

That could be the reason to watch this game.