Gladewater @ Sabine

Bclove05

Will Gladewater be district...  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Will Gladewater be district...

4 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

We don’t know what it’s like to be fair weather fans. 

Well you can't be a fair weather fan when you consistently make excuses for your losses; by making said excuses y'all really didn't lose so no way to be a fair weather fan....

29 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

I haven’t seen this much talk from Gladewater since their last Championship. They must be pretty good this year. 

Funny cause there hasn’t been much talking at all this week. I’d say we haven’t talked as much since we played you guys but that turned out like the last two handfulls. 

1 minute ago, bearnation said:

Well you can't be a fair weather fan when you consistently make excuses for your losses; by making said excuses y'all really didn't lose so no way to be a fair weather fan....

Are you ignorant? We are here every year unlike y’all. Y’all are a joke of a fan base. Tell the other 12 fans hi when you see them tonight. 

2 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Are you ignorant? We are here every year unlike y’all. Y’all are a joke of a fan base. Tell the other 12 fans hi when you see them tonight. 

Are you ignorant? We’re here every year. Lol. You’re talking like GW didn’t have more fans in Tatum last year then Tatum. Let’s not act like Tatum has this huge following. 

2 minutes ago, BearFan13 said:

Funny cause there hasn’t been much talking at all this week. I’d say we haven’t talked as much since we played you guys but that turned out like the last two handfulls. 

Not talking about this week, talking about this season. Y’all all over Smoaky this year. Y’all must really think y’all finally gone win the big one. 

1 minute ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Not talking about this week, talking about this season. Y’all all over Smoaky this year. Y’all must really think y’all finally gone win the big one. 

I’ve prolly posted less this year then the past couple but please continue.... you’re envy for GW really shows. 

1 minute ago, GWBears01 said:

When is the last time Tatum beat GW?  What year?

We beat y’all in 2009 and didn’t play again until 2014. Sure we haven’t won since 2009, but to hear y’all tell it, we’ve played every year and y’all have beat us 11 straight years. Not a big deal to me. I just want to get a coach in here that really wants to build a program so we can get consistent. We aren’t going to beat the better teams until we do. 

We beat y’all in 2009 and didn’t play again until 2014. Sure we haven’t won since 2009, but to hear y’all tell it, we’ve played every year and y’all have beat us 11 straight years. Not a big deal to me. I just want to get a coach in here that really wants to build a program so we can get consistent. We aren’t going to beat the better teams until we do. 

So when I said y’all haven’t known what it felt like to beat GW for 11 years it seems like my math was right on point. 

Nah. Just really feel like he don’t even know what a fair weather fan is. At least even if we were making excuses, we’re still here unlike most of y’all. Lol

I just don’t get the unlike most of y’all comments. Nearly all the GW posters on this site have been here. You might get one or so a year but all these guys ^^^ have been here 

2 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

So when I said y’all haven’t known what it felt like to beat GW for 11 years it seems like my math was right on point. 

You know they have to add their built in excuse on everything. If we woulda played those years they would have won every matchup by at least 21! 

Nah. Just really feel like he don’t even know what a fair weather fan is. At least even if we were making excuses, we’re still here unlike most of y’all. Lol

I got on here in 2014 when my son was a freshman. I’ve been here every year including the 2-8 year so not everyone is fair weather. My daughter graduates this year and I won’t be as involved after this year so I’m getting my money’s worth 😂