Gladewater @ Sabine

Bclove05

Will Gladewater be district...  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Will Gladewater be district...

2 hours ago, Bclove05 said:

No one argued that call so I figured it was the right call. I honestly thought they would call it a catch watching the stream, but it’s hard to tell with the camera angle. 

I thought he was out but I'd love to see a closeup.

30 minutes ago, mightyeagle said:

Whats the problem you won or is it because sabine put all them points on yall

What are you talking about? I said I thought he was out. Officials called him out and I thought it was the right call on our receiver. Sabine did a great job and it was a good game. I'm proud of both teams. You won't ever hear me talking down to any team, coaches or players.

If you want to smack talk or just try and irritate a Bear fan, you picked the wrong one. 

1 hour ago, Golfingnut said:

What are you talking about? I said I thought he was out. Officials called him out and I thought it was the right call on our receiver. Sabine did a great job and it was a good game. I'm proud of both teams. You won't ever hear me talking down to any team, coaches or players.

If you want to smack talk or just try and irritate a Bear fan, you picked the wrong one. 

Yeah, the other ones are easy targets. 🤣🤣🤣

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, Golfingnut said:

HEHEHE now pull your panties up

3 hours ago, mightyeagle said:

Whats the problem you won or is it because sabine put all them points on yall

There’s no issue. DJ made a heck of a catch and I think more people were amazed he was able to make it close enough for it to be questionable. You love you some GW man. It’s kinda weird. 

not saying it was a bad call, I believe it was the correct call. Just wanted to see how close he got to bringing that one foot in before being pushed out.