Center @ Jasper

JasperDawg

Center @ Jasper  

40 members have voted

1. 1. who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/31/2020 at 12:30 AM

On 10/22/2020 at 4:15 AM, CarthDawg77 said:

THIS^^^^^^

4 hours ago, DAWG91 said:

Jasper.  We flat out wood-shedded center,  jasper at least hung with us for a while.  That's all I've got to go on.

To be fair, y’all did Wood shed us but we threw 4 pics. Kai played 100% in the air. It was wet and windy for both teams. Carthage had home field and HOCO.  Carthage FIRST home game this year. There will be no wood shed either Way in this game!! Either way..

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RockO said:

To be fair, y’all did Wood shed us but we threw 4 pics. Kai played 100% in the air. It was wet and windy for both teams. Carthage had home field and HOCO.  Carthage FIRST home game this year. There will be no wood shed either Way in this game!! Either way..

To be fair,  I'm not predicting a wood-sheddin'.  Jasper Dawgs ain't Carthage Dawgs.  Lol,  having said that, I figure Jasper wins by a couple scores.  I could be wrong,  that's why they play the game.  I don't really care who wins.  I'm just picking a game in which I've finally been able to see both teams play.  May the best team win,  and first and foremost,  remain injury free.  They do take 4 teams in each district to the playoffs, after all.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DAWG91 said:

To be fair,  I'm not predicting a wood-sheddin'.  Jasper Dawgs ain't Carthage Dawgs.  Lol,  having said that, I figure Jasper wins by a couple scores.  I could be wrong,  that's why they play the game.  I don't really care who wins.  I'm just picking a game in which I've finally been able to see both teams play.  May the best team win,  and first and foremost,  remain injury free.  They do take 4 teams in each district to the playoffs, after all.

I have to say Jasper wins this slugfest because I think they have a few more tools in the box than Center. Both teams have exceptional RB’s but Jasper has seems to have a couple more skilled players to go to when needed, coupled with their quick ball snap; They line up and pull the trigger before the other side is even ready .

20 hours ago, DAWG91 said:

Fair enough!!

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, daridafan said:

If we put more emphasis on the Run, limit passes, and defense has a solid game; it’s going to be a close one. Go Riders!

What's the thumbs-down for?  The fact we wood-shedded ya'll,  I picked Jasper,  or both?

• Like 1