Center @ Jasper

JasperDawg

Center @ Jasper  

40 members have voted

1. 1. who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/31/2020 at 12:30 AM

26 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Sounds like J-Dawgs tamed Center’s Hoss RB...

Yeah, they had him in check all night. 

Jasper has a very good team. 

I wouldn't be surprised if they meet back up with Carthage in the playoffs. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Crawford said:

Yeah, they had him in check all night. 

Jasper has a very good team. 

I wouldn't be surprised if they meet back up with Carthage in the playoffs. 

Hope you are right about Jasper possibly meeting Carthage again.  If it happens, hopefully the brackets are so that it would not be before QF.  Now that would be a stretch!.  Good luck to Center from here on out!

Jasper plays Madisonville next week in Madisonville, then the next week the Jasper coach said they will be playing again in Madisonville vs. the third place team from ???.  Both games will be streamed live on KJAS.COM if anyone would like to watch a bit of those games.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Skeptic said:

Hope you are right about Jasper possibly meeting Carthage again.  If it happens, hopefully the brackets are so that it would not be before QF.  Now that would be a stretch!.  Good luck to Center from here on out!

Jasper plays Madisonville next week in Madisonville, then the next week the Jasper coach said they will be playing again in Madisonville vs. the third place team from ???.  Both games will be streamed live on KJAS.COM if anyone would like to watch a bit of those games.

If Carthage and Jasper meet in the playoffs it will be in the Region 3 Finals (QF). Jasper basically has to get by WO-S for that to happen. 

Good game from Jasper. I thought they would win. 

Center can still make some noise in the playoffs. They have had a good season.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Skeptic said:

First round assuming we win next will be against the third place team from Ditrict 9.  if things stay as they were today I think it will be China Spring.

4 hours ago, JasperDawg said:

First round assuming we win next will be against the third place team from Ditrict 9.  if things stay as they were today I think it will be China Spring.

Actually come to find out Waco Connaly beat China Spring tonight. So as it stands China Spring we will play.

4 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

Don't think there was a thread for this week's CDawgs game against Madisonville.  56-0...that's all.  Congrats Jasper.  I knew you could do it.

I sat this one out b/c I left at 3:30 AM & drove to San Angelo & back (13 hour round trip) Sounds like I didn’t miss anything...😜

Just now, CarthDawg77 said:

I sat this one out b/c I left at 3:30 AM & drove to San Angelo & back (13 hour round trip) Sounds like I didn’t miss anything...😜

42-0 at half.  Backups must've scored 2 td's. Love it when backups get on the scoreboard.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DAWG91 said:

42-0 at half.  Backups must've scored 2 td's. Love it when backups get on the scoreboard.

I believe it was the Backup Qb (#3) that ran for one long TD and RB #32 that also ran for a TD.  #3 must have had somewhere between 50 and 100 yards rushing in the 2nd half 

• Like 1

On 10/30/2020 at 10:22 PM, BulldogBacker12 said:

If Carthage and Jasper meet in the playoffs it will be in the Region 3 Finals (QF). Jasper basically has to get by WO-S for that to happen. 

Good game from Jasper. I thought they would win. 

Center can still make some noise in the playoffs. They have had a good season.

If the one seed and 2 seed from the same district meet in the playoffs it will be in regional finals/ state quarterfinals.