21 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Mount Pleasant in a blowout
    • Mount Pleasant in a close game
    • Whitehouse in a blowout
    • Whitehouse in a close game

3 hours ago, budmanmpfan said:

Defense is stiffening finally.

Were you at the game? Defense is stiffening finally? The defense gave up 7 points in the first half! The other td was a fumble in the endzone after a defensive stop. 21 of WH points were off turnovers...Defense played a tremendous game! 

8 hours ago, TigerNahum17 said:

Were you at the game? Defense is stiffening finally? The defense gave up 7 points in the first half! The other td was a fumble in the endzone after a defensive stop. 21 of WH points were off turnovers...Defense played a tremendous game! 

Actually i cant go to any games as i live in Northern Michigan. And last night i was at a playoff game. So i didnt get to hear the first half but i listened to all the second half. So i didnt know how WH got their first 14 pts. I was repeating what the radio anouncers had said.

10 hours ago, budmanmpfan said:

Actually i cant go to any games as i live in Northern Michigan. And last night i was at a playoff game. So i didnt get to hear the first half but i listened to all the second half. So i didnt know how WH got their first 14 pts. I was repeating what the radio anouncers had said.

Well then, you are a TRUE MP fan. Being at 1 game in the blustery cold of Northern Michigan and listening to MP at the same time....!!!! You definitely are the man, budmanmpfan, I would have defintely been trying to stay warm if I were in your shoes.

1 hour ago, TigerNahum17 said:

Well then, you are a TRUE MP fan. Being at 1 game in the blustery cold of Northern Michigan and listening to MP at the same time....!!!! You definitely are the man, budmanmpfan, I would have defintely been trying to stay warm if I were in your shoes.

I love Tigers football.